csgamecock
13 years ago
Jerky is being prepared........ You should have my meat in your mouth by the end of the week
carls7069
13 years ago
My dream is to have yo meat in my mouth sick bastid! Lol
csgamecock
13 years ago
Glad I could help make your dream a reality
I just hope my meat is up to your standards
carls7069
13 years ago

Glad I could help make your dream a reality
I just hope my meat is up to your standards

csgamecock wrote:




You will be smoking my stick soon enough!
csgamecock
13 years ago

You will be smoking my stick soon enough!

carls7069 wrote:




Well played sir lol
carls7069
13 years ago
OMG!
Bro! You are one sick mofo jerky/shine maker!
Jerky is already put to good use!
Dude it is awesome! We may have a standing order for that stuff. Dayyyyyyuuuuuummmmm it's good!
Now, sit back soon to be daddy. I have a few ceegars with your name on em. Hope you like elitist stuff!
Don't have much but I do have quality!
Thanks again for the wonderful goodies!
[ram27bat] =d> =d> =d> =d>
PS
I do hope you are coming to the Fishingherf!
I wants to buy you drink and sing you a song!
carls7069
13 years ago

OMG!
Bro! You are one sick mofo jerky/shine maker!
Jerky is already put to good use!
Dude it is awesome! We may have a standing order for that stuff. Dayyyyyyuuuuuummmmm it's good!
Now, sit back soon to be daddy. I have a few ceegars with your name on em. Hope you like elitist stuff!
Don't have much but I do have quality!
Thanks again for the wonderful goodies!
[ram27bat] =d> =d> =d> =d>
PS
I do hope you are coming to the Fishingherf!
I wants to buy you drink and sing you a song!

carls7069 wrote:


PSS
Thanks for the smokes!
I will post a pic later.
csgamecock
13 years ago
No problem, glad you like bro!
csgamecock
13 years ago
Got Carls end of our trade yesterday.

Carl I intend on enjoying these as much as you enjoyed my meat! Lol
Thanks for the trade brother!


La Aurora 1495 series
AF Gran Reserva (black foot band)
Quesada seleccion espana
Cuba Libre One
El Triunfador
UC corona viva
5 Vegas 'A'
GOF 2008 Carlito
Users browsing this topic