t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
**** up and not using brain.


#-o
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Nevermind, had Conart and there is a Conant. Gonna try. Gets lost, **** it. I have to replace all cigars. LOL
dubleuhb
13 years ago
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
big dummy...#-o
exprime8
13 years ago
thats my Vet!!!
and yes Conant is the right one!!!
leftyposthole
13 years ago
I'm old and confused
mikey1597
13 years ago
vrodrider
13 years ago

Nevermind, had Conart and there is a Conant. Gonna try. Gets lost, **** it. I have to replace all cigars. LOL

t33bone wrote:




Sounds like you be low Bro
z6joker9
13 years ago
I WILL REGARD WHAT I WANT
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Sounds like you be low Bro

vrodrider wrote:


[ram27bat]

NOT
Advojp
13 years ago
Where's Busa when you need a "he he."
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
daveincincy
13 years ago
Can I buy a vowel? 🤔
Users browsing this topic