wapper2011
13 years ago
So I took the Double Dog Dare and sent Pro a box of Viaje 12 gauge SS. And in return this crazy bastid sends these.

Oliva V Melanio Torp-great smoke
Tat Apocalypse
Tat TAA 2012!!- nh
WOAM
BTL
2x Tramp Stamp
2x Viaje Skull and Bones- I believe these are Mystery BP 2012 nh
2x Opus X Power Ranger- nice very nice
2x LP 9 toros
LP 9 double corona
FFP!!!
Dirty Rat!!!
5-pack of Baitfish- I love these

CC's

4x PSD4
2x H.Upmann Magnum 46
2x Trinidad Coloniales??-by
3-pack of HDM Epicure Tubos

A pack of matches
And 2 keychain punch cutters- I needed these since I gave my soon to be step-in son/noon cigar smoker mine last night.

Pro your a sick man these is way over the top and I will enjoy every single one of these. Thank you brother this is awesome.





And......you are now added to the hitlist. Return fire will come....as soon as I figure out how to even come close to this.


















Zmarkadonis
13 years ago
DAYUM!!!! there are some SERIOUS hits going on around here lately...
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
LMAO! Getum Bart!
crgcpro
13 years ago
I hope you enjoy them all. Thanks for the SS's.

Those Trinis are Reyes.

Pro
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
wadda hit! dayam!
Confuzed
13 years ago
WTH, Pro?! You just don't know how to be normal do you-





Geez
jongk47
13 years ago
pro is da man!
Campage
13 years ago
Imagine that.



Lol
jnichols
13 years ago
leftyposthole
13 years ago
You did me proud pro, he's a great kid, well deserved
Users browsing this topic