muhren
  • muhren
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Someone has requested a Gurkha Evil in a new piece of artwork. I do not have any here!

Anyone have one or two they could send my way in trade?

LMK

M
opelmanta1900
13 years ago
The Evil robusto was my favorite cigar for a long time (it was even the star of the night before Christmas story I wrote for Gurkha)...

I have 3 robusto's left from the first box of cigars my wife ever bought me... don't really want to part with those but I also have a torpedo the Gurkha company sent me about a year ago... I'll happily send it your way... The address on your business card good?
exprime8
13 years ago
Gurkha on the wall... Im surprised to see how people really love Gurkha!
cacman
13 years ago
Never thought I'd see M requesting a Gurkha!!!
muhren
  • muhren
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

The Evil robusto was my favorite cigar for a long time (it was even the star of the night before Christmas story I wrote for Gurkha)...

I have 3 robusto's left from the first box of cigars my wife ever bought me... don't really want to part with those but I also have a torpedo the Gurkha company sent me about a year ago... I'll happily send it your way... The address on your business card good?

opelmanta1900 wrote:



It is! I'd be happy to have it as long as it's an "evil" The band looks quite different then the others I have.

M
muhren
  • muhren
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Never thought I'd see M requesting a Gurkha!!!

cacman wrote:



No joke right! 🤦

Dude wants it in a painting and I aim to please. :-"

M
opelmanta1900
13 years ago
I'll get it in the mail tomorrow... and for the record, the Evil isn't too bad for a $2 smoke... one of the few Gurkha's I still enjoy smoking...
muhren
  • muhren
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I'll get it in the mail tomorrow... and for the record, the Evil isn't too bad for a $2 smoke... one of the few Gurkha's I still enjoy smoking...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



I don't judge what folks enjoy. 🇨🇮

I've just never smoked one and don't have one as a model.

M
Users browsing this topic