Confuzed
13 years ago
Trying to gather one or two of every LP made. It's gonna be a challenge on some of them. I have a couple 9s and T52s already.. Got a couple Dirty Rats, and a couple different pigs..

I'm lookin' for a couple #9 pigs, another feral pig, another UC pig, and another T52 pig, BOTLs, ratzillas, velvet rats, UF-13s, and so on down the line..

At the moment, I'm only wanting to trade for em if I can help it. Just one or two of each is all I'm lookin' for. Figured I'd start here and work my way elsewhere.

Got some htf smokes and some other stuff to barter with. PM me if you have any you're willing to part with!

Thanks, fellas.
Campage
13 years ago
A couple of my locals have tins of 9s and T52 but the pigs, rats and L40s get snagged pretty quick.

I know a couple hoarders though. I'll look around.
Confuzed
13 years ago
Let me know! I might have some good tats and other stuff to swap for em..






**By the way, guys...If you only have a couple you wanna trade, we can throw in some different stuff to fill out a 5er so it'll be worth the shipping.. I suppose this goes without saying, but I figured I'd mention it.
bdrizzle
13 years ago
I'm looking to collect every Cuban made. Let me know if you can help🇨🇮
Confuzed
13 years ago
I got what you want if you got what I want... [frypan]




It's gonna take you a lot longer, though... 🇨🇮
bdrizzle
13 years ago
wapper2011
13 years ago
If I had them I would trade with ya. I've been looking for a few UC pigs for awhile now.
Confuzed
13 years ago

You sure?

bdrizzle wrote:




🐴
carpenter69
13 years ago
Try an international search on google. I was told the uc pigs were only released in Europe.
soundta
13 years ago
Only in Holland if I remember and there were only a couple hundred boxes total. Good luck in your search.

-Jerry
Confuzed
13 years ago
Thanks. It's a bit too late to try that. I'll stick with here and a couple other places and see what I can gather. I'm sure It'll take awhile. That's part of the fun, though.
t33bone
13 years ago
My LP should be good and aged by now. Have to keep em as only half the box is mine.

Good luck and hope you get some.
nnightmar
13 years ago
^ Your half must be on the bottom...
t33bone
13 years ago

^ Your half must be on the bottom...

nnightmar wrote:


=d>

Good thing they are. LOL
Confuzed
13 years ago
It's BJ's fault with his Opus porn... I just had to give it a shot.. Sounded too fun. Probably should've started with Hemis and Anejos but I figured what the heck.. and started here.
Campage
13 years ago
I think I've rounded up 2 or 3.
Campage
13 years ago
05busa
13 years ago
I want the extras
Confuzed
13 years ago

For you.

Campage wrote:



Awesome! Just let me know. I'll be hurre-
Users browsing this topic