Russ622
  • Russ622
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
13 years ago
9405 5036 9930 0341 5111 89 csgamecock PIB Elitist and Non Elitist and "Its a girl" Bomb
9405 5036 9930 0341 5111 65 phillyjack PIB Non Elitist
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
Campage
13 years ago
Kick em square in da nuts.
Russ622
  • Russ622
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
13 years ago

Kick em square in da nuts.

Campage wrote:


Worst pain there is....
csgamecock
13 years ago
Thanks Russ but why do I feel there was a conspiracy at work here lol
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
(In my best Sgt. Shultz voice I can muster)...."I know NOTHING, NOTHING!!!"

:^o
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Yea right. There is no way we coulda conspired and this worked out this good. We woulda screwed something up.

Conspiracy woulda meant stealth amd packages woulda showed up from Hans.
dubleuhb
13 years ago

Worst pain there is....

Russ622 wrote:


I've heard childbirth is worse.
Russ622
  • Russ622
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
13 years ago

I've heard childbirth is worse.

dubleuhb wrote:


I am sure it is, but when ever I hear "Kick em square in da nuts" or "kneed him in the nuts" or anything similar, the first thing I think of is the scene from Weird Science...


Mitch: She did what?!
Man 1: Bi**h kneed your nuts?!
Gary: Bi**h kneed my nuts, man! I ain't playin' with ya.
Fats: In the family jewels?
Gary: In the family jewels, man!
Wyatt: Worst pain there is.
Gary: Broke my heart in two!
Fats: She broke more than your heart.
Confuzed
13 years ago

I've heard childbirth is worse.

dubleuhb wrote:



I've heard kidney stones are worse.










[sarcasm]
csgamecock
13 years ago
Dammit Russ are you trying to take me out before my baby even gets here?? We seriously need a nuclear explosion emoticon!

I'm fixing to leave for school but this one made a seriously huge mark!
Russ, this was way over the top bro and greatly appreciated!

Already sent a pic to the wife and she loves the gifts for Peyton bro!
I'll post a list later
[ram27bat] 🇨🇮

gae9jang2j
13 years ago
NO LIST OUTRAGE!!!
csgamecock
13 years ago

NO LIST OUTRAGE!!!

gae9jang2j wrote:




You've lost your outrage privileges due to the chit stirring you been doing ....... So bite me!















Oh .............[sarcasm]
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
You best be making hasty repairs CSGamecock. or just give up and tell your postman to drop each package off in the ever-growing crater.
csgamecock
13 years ago
I'll give this much now 2 Russ pibs = 25 total cigars!!
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
how does chit stirring lose me my OUTRAGE privileges?

MAKES NO SENSE OUTRAGE!!!

UNNECESSARY [sarcasm] OUTRAGE!!!!
Users browsing this topic