Confuzed
13 years ago
Campage - Trade - 9505 5105 5873 3063 4306 35

Zlc - Poker - 9505 5105 5873 3063 4304 44


Enjoy, fellas!
blueboy
13 years ago
Slow week! LOL
Confuzed
13 years ago
Yeah yeah... Lol. I got a couple others out at OLH. Cut me some slack!
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Are you still looking for that rare liga collection
Confuzed
13 years ago
Yessir. Still looking for a handful of em.
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Wish I had one to trade ya, all I gots is the regular lp lines and a pig or two that are destined for the ashtray when the weather is nicer
Confuzed
13 years ago
I hear ya! Still looking for 2 #9 pigs and 1 UC pig..and a few others a of course. I'm making some headway so far. Inch by inch!
blueboy
13 years ago

I hear ya! Still looking for 2 #9 pigs and 1 UC pig..and a few others a of course. I'm making some headway so far. Inch by inch!

Confuzed wrote:



Good luck to ya.

Wish I had held onto the ones I had but money and time don't equal sometimes.

Love to find one T52 Pig to smoke in a couple months though!
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
So do you actually plan on smoking these at some point or more for a collection/gift etc
Confuzed
13 years ago
I'm going to get a few of each. Smoke half and save the other half for down the road most likely.
Campage
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic