sd72
  • sd72
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Last chance effort for me, then ill just consider them gone,

Trade- 4-L40s. 1 dirty rat. 1 FFP. And whatever I need to put in to get.......

Would like a box of tatuaje TAA 2011, my favorite all time cigar.

😝


Not looking to move the LPs on their own, will take less than a box, but would like one.
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
Where'd you get dem der LP's 🤔
sd72
  • sd72
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
At an event, with you!!!!!
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
Ohhh....Yeah.....We should do that again soon. Enjoyed herf'n with you!
sd72
  • sd72
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
sd72
  • sd72
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Edited OP. not selling, looking to acquire.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
blueboy
13 years ago
Good Luck! Love some L40s, but don't have what your looking for.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Cigar and its not for trade.
sd72
  • sd72
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Well, thanks Jamie, I think.
harleyd31
13 years ago
Wish I could help you bro....
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

Come on up!

sd72 wrote:




Me and some guys may run up on Saturday...you gonna be around? If so, I'll drop you a line if we end up hitting the B&M.
sd72
  • sd72
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Probably later. Going to autorama Saturday afternoon. Give me a shout, me and BIL might be able to get away from the ladies.
harleyd31
13 years ago
Just checked..I have 2 left and will smoke them with you when you come to NY..
bdrizzle
13 years ago
How much fo one rat?
sd72
  • sd72
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Well this didn't work well.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
You want a hug?

I got those for free.
sd72
  • sd72
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Ya, I need one.
King
13 years ago
You don't like the 12 as much? Those seem to still be quite easy to find.

ZRX1200
13 years ago
Steve if I had more I'd share......despite you being Lemonheads friend.
Users browsing this topic