engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
All I can say...is I ALMOST feel sorry for 3 of the 4 because they are merely collateral damage

I wont name names...well ok I will

gae (this is ALLL John's fault)
Sweeyhavok
cheesworst
Plack

[frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan]
edin508
13 years ago
Wicked sweet! =d> =d>
Pedros lawn service
13 years ago
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Yawn

Pedros lawn service wrote:



does wheel know you are on his internet connection again???
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
KEEL THEM!!! Or atleast John/GAE9. And I've got PFC Eddie a little sumpthin' sumpthin' going out soon.
Nicar
13 years ago
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
dpnewell
13 years ago
Nice. =d> =d> =d>
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
as if it's not bad enough that i'm getting hit, AGAIN. You're putting the blame on ME for the other three dudes?

and stop trying to make me the dayam cigar hub for afghanistan. [frypan]

Maybe i need to add a part 2a to the original 3 part N/V trade i had in mind. 🤔 :-"
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

as if it's not bad enough that i'm getting hit, AGAIN. You're putting the blame on ME for the other three dudes?

and stop trying to make me the dayam cigar hub for afghanistan. [frypan]

Maybe i need to add a part 2a to the original 3 part N/V trade i had in mind. 🤔 :-"

gae9jang2j wrote:




You sure you want to "Test" my mettle like that [whip]
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
ummm...... no?

man, you don't let me have any fun....... 😣


:-k
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

ummm...... no?

man, you don't let me have any fun....... 😣


:-k

gae9jang2j wrote:



LOL...you can have all the fun you want as long as it does not include continuing to bomb me 😣

Bomb
hank56
FGM
t33bone
Dear princess
HansUYoras
dpnewell
grrr609
TIGERCDW
jespear
kombat96
LetsRock

to name a few
LetsRock
13 years ago

LOL...you can have all the fun you want as long as it does not include continuing to bomb me 😣

Bomb
hank56
FGM
t33bone
Dear princess
HansUYoras
dpnewell
grrr609
TIGERCDW
jespear
kombat96
LetsRock
to name a few

engletl wrote:



This noob has had enough for today and thankfully Craig put an end to that......on the other hand.....grrrrrrrr needs a little payback for stirring it up today....
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>


But leave my azz off da list!
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
so i have your permission? lol

Bomb
hank56
FGM - done, nuts
t33bone
Dear princess - too scared to
HansUYoras - identity?
dpnewell - done, ty
grrr609 - done, n00b PIB ty
TIGERCDW
jespear
kombat96
LetsRock - done, lotto

hmmm..... 🤔

engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
of course...

But you must hit dear princess eventually...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
I actually just remembered an idea I used to have a while back. Thanks Todd! [whip]
jespear
13 years ago

LOL...you can have all the fun you want as long as it does not include continuing to bomb me 😣

Bomb
hank56
FGM
t33bone
Dear princess
HansUYoras
dpnewell
grrr609
TIGERCDW
jespear
kombat96
LetsRock

to name a few

engletl wrote:




Whoooooooooaaaaaaaaa . . .

Todd,
I could understand you putting me on that list if I "bombed" you, but
you toss me under da bus for a measley little 4 stick sampler ?

You know what they say about poking sleeping dogs and beehives.
Just sayin, general.
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Whoooooooooaaaaaaaaa . . .

Todd,
I could understand you putting me on that list if I "bombed" you, but
you toss me under da bus for a measley little 4 stick sampler ?

You know what they say about poking sleeping dogs and beehives.
Just sayin, general.

jespear wrote:


That sampler is the tip of the spear when it comes to reasons to bomb you
jespear
13 years ago

That sampler is the tip of the spear when it comes to reasons to bomb you

engletl wrote:



I know not of what you speak, but I'll shut up. 😶
dpnewell
13 years ago
Oh, go ahead and bomb John already. You know you want to.
Users browsing this topic