sd72
  • sd72
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Lemon head only tolerates me

12s are to weak.
King
13 years ago
I agree they dont taste anything alike IMO.

I think jimmypa might have some hes one of the last people I seen that had some for sale.

Also seen a box on fleebay if you run out of options & feel like selling a kidney... lol...
Campage
13 years ago
If your trying to surprise me with a box, you shouldn't have posted it here. But I'm still very appreciative
carpenter69
13 years ago

If your trying to surprise me with a box, you shouldn't have posted it here. But I'm still very appreciative

Campage wrote:



You funny Cam!
dubleuhb
13 years ago
I see a few 11's finding there way into your possession on the 23rd, along with a couple other things I promised ya.
sd72
  • sd72
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Mmmmm. I'll have to bring some extra goodies with me
dubleuhb
13 years ago

Mmmmm. I'll have to bring some extra goodies with me

sd72 wrote:


I already owes you.
Users browsing this topic