chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
This week the PGA play the a World Golf Championship at Doral(The Blue Monster)
Contest pick the winner and win cigars!
Rules: read all before posting
1. Only one guess per cbid player
2. Once a player has been chosen you must pick a different player.
3. If your guy doesn't make the cut to play on the weekend you must send a 5ver to the troops via OpFTH.
4. Deadline is 9am(et) Thursday.
Go to PGATour.com for complete list of players.
"FORE"
Chazbo
dbush012002
13 years ago
Luke Donald for me
deadeyedick
13 years ago
Matt Kuchar

Thanks Chazbo.

DED
LetsRock
13 years ago
Lee Westwood....thanks for the contest.
z6joker9
13 years ago
I'll take old Phil.
Advojp
13 years ago
Keegan Bradley

Thanks Chazbo!!!

JP
illinichaser
13 years ago
Luke Guthrie

(yep, gonna keep taking him, till he wins!)
Advojp
13 years ago
I did'nt get to watch much, but it sounds like just a couple of hiccups cost him yesterday.
illinichaser
13 years ago
I only saw pieces yesterday, but yeah, a couple of hiccups, matched up with every bounce going Thompson's way seemed to be the theme of the day.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
O the pressure of Sunday. Whole different beast. Thompson was close to winning before.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Wow, some great pairing for Thurs & Fri.
Tiger, Rory & Donald
Phil, Bubba & Stricker
One day left to get in the contest.
Chazbo
carpenter69
13 years ago
This course is a nightmare. It's a giant sandbox in the middle of Miami. Last time I played there I was a 7. Got my ass handed to me. I shot a 95. Horrible. Beautiful place. The sister course the monster in upstate New York was awesome. It's closed for renovations now. Damn I miss that place.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
^ yeah the Blue Monster is a beast. I played it once from the middle tees and shot 83.
My pick this week is Justin Rose.
Couple years ago I had to exclude Tiger because everyone wanted to pick him. Now, nada.
Chazbo
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Looks like the first tee time is 11:20am (et), so if you want to play you can jump in before then.
Chazbo
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
***CLOSED***
Wow no cut this week. So if no one wins I'll send smokes to the troops!
Our players
Luke Donald
Phil Mickelson
Matt Kuchar
Keegan Bradley
Lee Westwood
Luke Guthrie
Justin Rose
Good Luck
Chazbo
carpenter69
13 years ago
I think Good Luck is gonna win by 5 strokes.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Dang the monster was slain today.
-6 leaders
Tiger
Sergio
Bubba
F.Jacobson
G.Mcdowell
-5
P.Mickelson
-4 K.Bradley
-4 J.Rose
-2 L.Donald
E. M.Kuchar
+1 L.Westwood
L.Guthrie is not playing this week.
Chazbo
illinichaser
13 years ago

Dang the monster was slain today.
-6 leaders
Tiger
Sergio
Bubba
F.Jacobson
G.Mcdowell
-5
P.Mickelson
-4 K.Bradley
-4 J.Rose
-2 L.Donald
E. M.Kuchar
+1 L.Westwood
L.Guthrie is not playing this week.
Chazbo

chazbo wrote:



Luke is evidently in P. Rico this week end. . .

Who knew?
😕
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Round two:
-13 Tiger (He's back)
-10 Phil
-8 K.Bradley
-4 J.Rose
-2 L.Westwood
E. M.Kuchar
+2 L.Donald
Should be a fun weekend.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Dang 17 birdie in 36 holes on the Diral Blue Monster. That is some serious golf. Don't think old Jack could touch that.
Users browsing this topic