mitch_golden
13 years ago
I've got an unopened box (24) of 5 Vegas Relics coming in my next Cigarbid shipment which should arrive by next Tuesday (3/12) . I just tried one from a sampler and realized that these aren't really my taste. Looking for trades. Almost hate to trade because the box looks so cool, but it's really all about the smokes. Oh well. Make me an offer.
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
let the games begin (since '01 and 2 posts? amazing)
dstieger
13 years ago
I kinda admire thems that pick their spots



TIGERCDW
13 years ago
What are you looking to get for it?

TIGER
fiddler898
13 years ago

I kinda admire thems that pick their spots



dstieger wrote:




In the extreme!
05busa
13 years ago
They use to be pretty good
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
Where did this son of a bytch go?

TIGER
dstieger
13 years ago
hold your horses.....give him a decade before jumping on him
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
^ lmmfao!! nice shot!
TIGERCDW
13 years ago

^ lmmfao!! nice shot!

gae9jang2j wrote:




Get OFF MY LAWN and back in your torture chamber.

TIGER
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
i haven't even begun to get on your lawn.

개9장2j
05busa
13 years ago
chazbo
13 years ago
Not a bad tasting smoke but I have always had burn issues with the relic.
mitch_golden
13 years ago
The one I tried (from my sampler) burned great . You just need to clip the foot a bit before lighting.
05busa
13 years ago
opelmanta1900
13 years ago

The one I tried (from my sampler) burned great . You just need to clip the foot a bit before lighting.

mitch_golden wrote:



:-k Never heard that one before...
Abrignac
13 years ago

The one I tried (from my sampler) burned great . You just need to clip the foot a bit before lighting.

mitch_golden wrote:




Why are its toe nails to long???
streetrod
13 years ago
Anthony........ You are bad, but funny
Users browsing this topic