jespear
13 years ago

Oh, go ahead and bomb John already. You know you want to.

dpnewell wrote:




[ram27bat]

engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Oh, go ahead and bomb John already. You know you want to.

dpnewell wrote:



Da General Approves this message

=d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
SweetHavok
13 years ago

All I can say...is I ALMOST feel sorry for 3 of the 4 because they are merely collateral damage

I wont name names...well ok I will

gae (this is ALLL John's fault)
Sweeyhavok
cheesworst
Plack

[frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan]

engletl wrote:





:-k

alrighty then, gae9, I think we should definitely carry out what we talked about

:-"
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

LOL...you can have all the fun you want as long as it does not include continuing to bomb me 😣

Bomb
hank56
FGM
t33bone
Dear princess
HansUYoras
dpnewell
grrr609
TIGERCDW
jespear
kombat96
LetsRock

to name a few

engletl wrote:



Whew!
jespear
13 years ago
✋ 😳

Da General Approves this message

=d> =d> =d> =d> =d>

engletl wrote:




[-x ✋ 😠
gae9jang2j
13 years ago

Da General Approves this message

=d> =d> =d> =d> =d>

engletl wrote:



Aren't you supposed to protect me or something like that? You're starting to creep up the list there, "General"
[ram27bat]
chswrst726
13 years ago

:-k

alrighty then, gae9, I think we should definitely carry out what we talked about

:-"

SweetHavok wrote:




....I wanna know secrets too. 😞
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
NIPR outlook will be going out within a few days. :-" :-" :-"
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Aren't you supposed to protect me or something like that? You're starting to creep up the list there, "General"
[ram27bat]

gae9jang2j wrote:


Protection is the shpo's job...LOL
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
yea yea yea i'll enroll in a shpo protection plan once i get back

once i get these next couple of hits out, you're next [whip]
Users browsing this topic