TimFusco
13 years ago
I have been trading with a few BOTLs on here....good trades so far. No complaints. I sent some stuff to Carpenter a couple weeks ago and have been awaiting the return package. Blind Fivers are like Christmas morning! Anyway, Carp and I have been PMing and he is saying things like, "Don't expect anything high end" and "I can't keep up with a lot of these guys"...implying that I am going to get some everyday sticks which is fine with me. I like getting stuff I have never tried. I was even thinking maybe ACID stuff (Yes, I enjoy them....you don't like them, send em to me!)

It turns out that Carp was lulling me into a false sense of security. I got his package today and somehow a 5-er became a 10-er. The first stick I pull out of the bag is a MF Limited Edition. Frickin A! Then, I pull out an Undercrown Gran Toro. Frickin A squared! Then...

Cuba Libre
CLE Connecticut
AB Presando
LFD Ligero
San Cristobal
Perdomo Grand Cru 2006
El Primer Mundo

and finally




wait for it....



here it comes....


Frickin Opus X!

I wish we had a smiley that was bowing. Carp, I am not worthy...thank you very much!
harleyd31
13 years ago
Very nice!! Great job!!
mikey1597
13 years ago
Marty's a hell of a guy and smokes some good stuff
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
great hit! SLAP!
Confuzed
13 years ago
Simma down!



Very nice of you carp-
Bombdawgy
13 years ago
Your turning into a pincushion...I hope you got a big humi to store all those nice sticks brother!
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
He beat you down real good!
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Dayum. just plain dayum. if that's a yard gar 5er......
chazbo
13 years ago
Yep Carpenter69 is a Fuente Ho.
Nice
dbush012002
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
Users browsing this topic