grrrrr609
13 years ago

you should make him pay for his transgressions!

illinichaser wrote:




I concur
csiegels
13 years ago

taking a long time leaving the APO OUTRAGE!

sorry bro, I got 3 out of 4 from 5 days before this that still aren't tracking. Yet, somehow, the one that was tracking, landed. Below in this thread

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/629337/the-wheels-on-the-bus 

I'm as frustrated as you are.
](*,) 😣 😣 😣 😣

gae9jang2j wrote:




No worries ... busting balls.
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
make Da General pay for my bad transgressions!
[ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat]
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
oh by all means, be OUTRAGED! but just look at the above ^
grrrrr609
13 years ago

make Da General pay for my bad transgressions!
[ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat]

gae9jang2j wrote:




Nope, Na da, No can do.

Blame your chit stirring azz
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
where have you been napping?

go back to taking a nap! 🌫
grrrrr609
13 years ago
No napping.

Watching.

Keeping my eye on you
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
watching me for wat? i been quiet lately. somewhat. i think.

oh i give up.

I'm slowing down sir. No need to get hostile. I gotta leave the 'stan soon so I'll have to stop the fun for a bit

so don't bother trying to bust my condo up more than you were already planning [frypan]

Hit the Sharana n00bs.
[ram27bat]
chswrst726
13 years ago
Grrr, your package from me should arrive very soon. It stopped tracking after it left Baltimore, but that was almost 2 days ago. Any word?
grrrrr609
13 years ago

watching me for wat? i been quiet lately. somewhat. i think.

oh i give up.

I'm slowing down sir. No need to get hostile. I gotta leave the 'stan soon so I'll have to stop the fun for a bit

so don't bother trying to bust my condo up more than you were already planning [frypan]

Hit the Sharana n00bs.
[ram27bat]

gae9jang2j wrote:




LMAO

I have no idea what you mean
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Grrr, your package from me should arrive very soon. It stopped tracking after it left Baltimore, but that was almost 2 days ago. Any word?

chswrst726 wrote:




I got a notice today that there is a package here but I have to pick it up when the mail lady is here. Gonna try to run here down tomorrow
chswrst726
13 years ago
Ok, good. No monkeys or balls, but I still hope you like it. Sorry for ninjaing the thread, John.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Ok, good. No monkeys or balls, but I still hope you like it. Sorry for ninjaing the thread, John.

chswrst726 wrote:




LMAO thats ok. Told ya you dont have to send me anything. Besides, we need to save all the balls for Gae. LMAO
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Lol oh did i say that out loud?
TimFusco
13 years ago
BOMB GAE!














Cause we gonna herf when he gets home and he needs to have good stuff for me to mooch....
SweetHavok
13 years ago
[quote=TimFusco]BOMB GAE!



Cause we gonna herf when he gets home and he needs to have good stuff for me to mooch....



Yes bomb his azz, he told me that his basically on a mission to try out as many dog rockets as he can 🤦 basically he is a masochist [whip]
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
I was gonna mooch off of Tim. He seems to smoke better stuff than I do. lol
DD1700
13 years ago

I was gonna mooch off of Tim. He seems to smoke better stuff than I do. lol

gae9jang2j wrote:


That's because you low!!!
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
i heard your brother's low. maybe some more family bombing is in store?
[ram27bat] [ram27bat]
Users browsing this topic