dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
9505 5105 5224 3068 3723 12 <------Just Cause......I'm an AzzHat!
9505 5105 5224 3068 3727 01 <------n00b PIB
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Who u smacking around?
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
:-" :-"

I will proudly say I drove the bus on both of those but i ain't tellin who they are. :-"

well, one is Bur, but anybody coulda found that on the thread
🐴
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

Who u smacking around?

grrrrr609 wrote:




I'll never tell.....[-x


G is quite the bus driver! Thank You Sir!
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
shhhhhhh 🤫

(don't be telling ppl that!)
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

shhhhhhh 🤫

(don't be telling ppl that!)

gae9jang2j wrote:




Yeah, like it's a secret! 🤦
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
well, if you go telling everyone like this, of course it ain't gonna be.

I just read the other thread you were talking about. the 1st recipient is gonna likee mucho methinks
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

well, if you go telling everyone like this, of course it ain't gonna be.

I just read the other thread you were talking about. the 1st recipient is gonna likee mucho methinks

gae9jang2j wrote:




I'm hoping so....I love being and azzhat!
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
i love being a chit stirrer
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
and i like tuttles
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
WTH's a tuttle?
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
youtube "i like turtles"
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

youtube "i like turtles"

gae9jang2j wrote:



ain't nobody got no time for dat.....
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
that too lol
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

and i like tuttles

gae9jang2j wrote:



You know sharks eat turtles, seals, and the occasional mistaken surfer?

[ram27bat]
Taps86
13 years ago

I'll never tell.....[-x


G is quite the bus driver! Thank You Sir!

dhoppe_rock wrote:







He sure is.....The special bus....

http://www.bowdengaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/SpecialShortBus_SM.png 
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
I'm gonna have to send out more RAOK packages on Saturdays now... Just got back from the Casino with $400 more than what I went in with!
Users browsing this topic