carls7069
13 years ago
I'm low and only want elitist sticks ya sick bunch a bastids!
Semi-elitist sticks accepted along with credit card numbers and addresses so i can come couch surf!🌫
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
i knew this was gonna happen when you went on your bombing run. 🤦
z6joker9
13 years ago
Oh cool a new mooch thread. I haven't been roaked in months.

***ISO ROAK***
Taps86
13 years ago
So can we bomb him with Dutch masters.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

So can we bomb him with Dutch masters.

Taps86 wrote:





At least make it handrolled swishers!
Taps86
13 years ago
Now I wish I actually had some. Lol. Maybe I can get a deal on Garcia Vegas
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

At least make it handrolled swishers!

fishinguitarman wrote:



Are they still on special?

[-o<
Lancaster6802
13 years ago
Welcome friend
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Send me your rats mooch.
carls7069
13 years ago
Hah! Total surprise on those.
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Easy come easy go now send me the box.



Full !!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Oh yeah I forgot

MOOCH, REPORTING AS ORDERED....SIR!

🤨
carls7069
13 years ago
You get a box all right! Right upside yo head! Lol
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
Hmmm... I don't have any elitist smokes other than what you sent..

Semi elitist I can do...

carls7069
13 years ago
Ben, you smoke any good ones yet? You low?
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
Ben's LOW!!

he's been PMing me and asking me to bomb him!
Bentakemoto
13 years ago

Ben, you smoke any good ones yet? You low?

carls7069 wrote:



I've smoked the Oliva Serie V, and it was great! A lot of flavor packed in them.

Most of the smokes you sent are so nice that I've been trying to save them for weekends or special occasions lol

I did buy a few MUWATs and a few UCs, so I'm building up a few elitist/semi elitist

🇨🇮

And I'M NOT LOW!

I am tapped for space still.
Only 4 more weeks til the wineador shelves are done.
Bentakemoto
13 years ago

Ben's LOW!!

he's been PMing me and asking me to bomb him!

gae9jang2j wrote:





Lies!

[ram27bat]
TimFusco
13 years ago

Ben's LOW!!

he's been PMing me and asking me to bomb him!

gae9jang2j wrote:



Dude...those were MY PMs! Sheesh...no wonder nothing has shown up. Damn FOGs... 🤦
Users browsing this topic