mikey1597
13 years ago
Mikeylikesit hit me up on a Mike on Mike trade. Mikes be good peeps, so hell ya! Was suppose to be a 5ver but then who can count? Not Mikeylikesit.


Gots me

Padron 2000, I think
Black Crown
SLR Reserva
Tat La Casita Criolla
MUWAT
LAdC El Jefe
Fuente Black Band,,, help me

Yours should be there in a couple of days. Oh ya, I cant count either.

Thanks Mikey, Youre all right!
mikejw
13 years ago
What? a Mike-on-Mike trade? Hmmm... 🤔
Confuzed
13 years ago
I actually like that El Jefe quite a bit.. Probably as much or more than the mi amor to be honest..
MIKEHARV
13 years ago
HMMMMMM......:-k
mikeylikesit
13 years ago
Mikes - you want to get in on this???

:-k 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
So many Mike's around here, you guys could do a Mike Only box pass!
blueboy
13 years ago
Well done! Mikey has been too quite lately!!
mikeylikesit
13 years ago
I'm down! Mikey box pass???
mikeylikesit
13 years ago
Got my end of the Mikey vs Mikey trade and all I can say is wow and thank you!!! I got many smokes that look amazing!!! I will savor every last one!! The only ones I ever had were the Illusione 89 and baitfish and I loved them.

Illusione 88
Illusione 89
MUWAT Baitfish
Skull and Bones
Tat nica reserva
Diamond Crown Julius Caeser
2 Viaje 50s
Viaje white label
Viaje Late Harvest

=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>

Many thanks Mike you are a great BOTL!!!

mikeylikesit
13 years ago
Oh yeah AND a Ronson butane lighter!!!!!!!!!!!
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
wowzaz!!!!

dayam! you got smacked HARD!

wadda hit!!!
TimFusco
13 years ago
Indeed. Although the mike on mike thing does sound sorta gay....






Just saying....
mikey1597
13 years ago
Not ghey at all.

Glad I could help you with some NH's.

Enjoy my younger Brutha!
Users browsing this topic