harleyd31
13 years ago
Hit my porch today. Will get this turned around by Wednesday.......
z6joker9
13 years ago
And she's off!
harleyd31
13 years ago
Ok so first off - Thanks Wombat for the amazing hitchhikers!!
5 LG small batch!! Over the top!!!

I smoked my unbanded tonite- Pre burn smelled very earthy- preburn draw was woody and peppery.
First third were woody tasting with a slight bitter coffee flavor. Had to do a re-light halfway through but burned great with a very nice ash. Middle third much the same as the first. Last third got a little more peppery with strong earthy and leather flavor- retro hale gave me a red pepper and for a lack of a better word a campfire taste. Pretty good cigar overall.
I would give this a 6-7 and guess either a Viaje or a lower end Fuente. Leaning toward Fuente based on construction and burn and earthy flavors.....

I will out my unbanded in and let Mr. Lemonhead know what it is along with my puts and takes...

Thanks for letting my in on this David!!!
harleyd31
13 years ago
Puts and takes were approved- will send out to TomPRep tomorrow!!
harleyd31
13 years ago
DC#9505510895713115500675
TomPRep
13 years ago
harleyd31
13 years ago
Says it will be there Saturday....
TomPRep
13 years ago
I got the box today. Everything looked good. I didnt get a chance to really dig into it do to working and being busy around the house. I will check it out more in depth tonight.
TomPRep
13 years ago
Ok I was in contact with kombat and my trade was approved. I'm taking the candy cane and adding a LP#9 toro. harley- the tasting sheets are for us to keep so we can post up on here our review and our guess at the cigar we smoked. If you want, I can pull yours out and mail it to you or just hold on to it. I can probably just let it in the box as well, just didn't want to confuse the future contestants. Let me know what you want me to do. The box will hopefully be leaving tomorrow or Wednesday. I will post DC as soon as I get it.
TomPRep
13 years ago
9405 9036 9930 0086 2338 49

box will be leaving tomorrow
csgamecock
13 years ago
Damn, I forgot about this........ Glad I noticed the thread topped
TomPRep
13 years ago
Yeah especially since it's coming to your doorstep!
kombat96
13 years ago
Where's all the smack talk at?

You guys SUK.


Bomb #5 & #7, so says the wombat.


zrx is a dink, spread the word.
z6joker9
13 years ago
Wombat Casserole

3lb Wombat meat
1 can stewed tomatoes
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 pkg. baby carrots
6 potatoes, quartered
1 small pkg. lentils
1 can tomato juice
Sliced celery
Onions
Green beans

Directions:

Place all ingredients in casserole dish and cover with foil. Bake at 350F for 12 hours. Eat hearty.
kombat96
13 years ago
No joke? LMBO, there's always a joker in every crowd.
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Joker you forgot a heaping spoon of sarcasm and a pinch of bs.......now that's a wombat casserole
harleyd31
13 years ago
Is it spicy?
sd72
13 years ago
12 hours? At 350? C'mon man
harleyd31
13 years ago

12 hours? At 350? C'mon man

sd72 wrote:




Wombat meat takes a long time to get tender.........🇨🇮
kombat96
13 years ago

Wombat meat takes a long time to get tender.........🇨🇮

harleyd31 wrote:





You aint saying anything different then the rest of the ladies have said.
Users browsing this topic