sd72
13 years ago
Ladie'S ???? You got a harem?
csgamecock
13 years ago
Got the box in last night , I'll post up in a bit
whtwtrman79
13 years ago

Ladie'S ???? You got a harem?

sd72 wrote:




Of saucy old men!
kombat96
13 years ago
^^^ dink..lol
delta1
13 years ago
cut the crap fellas, what was the unbanded stick that harley smoked to kick this one off? He took the time to do a review, seems like eons ago...
kombat96
13 years ago
Fuente line

Now stfu dink LMBO
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
critter2
13 years ago
i thought this died long ago. like with cinderella %*!+igan's hopes of an ncaa championship 😮
kombat96
13 years ago
Wombats a ninja and we never die.
csgamecock
13 years ago
Got the put and takes approved by wombat.

Put
Tat Apocalypse
Tat Black lancero

Takes
LP #9 Toro
Illusione lancero

I'm gonna try to send today but if not then tomorrow!
kombat96
13 years ago
What up. not banter in here. this pass stink!


next time you have to have the silver cigarbid membership to join.
delta1
13 years ago
that's because you lined up all the gentlemen in the front of the pass (but some of them still haven't posted a review of their unbanded stick...wtf? ...no review outrage!)

And campage hasn't checked in with all his mooching, whining and begging. Anybody hear from him lately?

ummmm..."Fuente line" covers a lot of territory, kombat, can you narrow it down some? Harley's too gracious to ask for details...

kombat96
13 years ago

that's because you lined up all the gentlemen in the front of the pass (but some of them still haven't posted a review of their unbanded stick...wtf? ...no review outrage!)

And campage hasn't checked in with all his mooching, whining and begging. Anybody hear from him lately?

ummmm..."Fuente line" covers a lot of territory, kombat, can you narrow it down some? Harley's too gracious to ask for details...

delta1 wrote:





just trying to keep some mystery going. Campage is doing ok. gentlemen, chit! snobby azzhat cigar smokers this bunch is 🤔
csgamecock
13 years ago
Got it sent on its way today....... Critter,coming at you will post # later

I haven't had time to sit down and smoke the unbanded that I received will try tonight or someday this weekend.
critter2
13 years ago
got it today, will get with the wombat and ship early in the week
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Omg can't wait!
csgamecock
13 years ago
Never done a blind review before but I'll give it my best shot.

Prelight
Looks to be a well constructed corona size maduro with a rich leathery/earthy scent

Burn
Was as close to flawless as I've seen. Ash fell off about 2 inches into smoking but I really wasn't being careful.
When the ash did fall off , it had the nicest red/Orange cherry I've seen in awhile.
From start to finish the wrapper, binder, and filler burned incredibly even and the smoke was nice and heavy.

Flavor
After the toast when lighting there was a spice note that hit me in the back of the throat but quickly went away and then the
Flavor was a bold leathery/chocolate throughout with hints of spice thrown in here and there. The one thing that did seem similar
Was the nose, it seemed like the same as UC's I've smoked.

Overall
I was really impressed with the cigar and I would definitely buy more if I knew what it was.

I paired it with a Shinerbock Bohemian Black Lager, which in my opinion it went very well with


If I had to guess (which I really have no clue) I would say it might be a la bomba or maybe a donkey dropping from how ppl have described it.
🇨🇮
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Very nice review, now I wanna kow what it was and hopefully I can get one to try
TomPRep
13 years ago
am I supposed to name it now or let others have a shot at guessing by his description?
csgamecock
13 years ago
Hell Idk myself, I know he didn't completely name the one harley reviewed...... Just said AF line
Users browsing this topic