efinebloom
13 years ago
Don't need that many. Will be happy to send cigars in return.
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago
i need to order some actually, i was gonna order some today....how much are you looking for?
harleyd31
13 years ago
There was a guy selling some on OLH.....
efinebloom
13 years ago
1/2 pound at most. Probably could even split 1/2 a pound.
cacman
13 years ago

There was a guy selling some on OLH.....

harleyd31 wrote:


70%
efinebloom
13 years ago
70% is what I am looking for
crgcpro
13 years ago
I have 3 lbs of 70% beads that have never been opened that I will never use.
efinebloom
13 years ago

I have 3 lbs of 70% beads that have never been opened that I will never use.

crgcpro wrote:



What do you use?
crgcpro
13 years ago
efinebloom
13 years ago
crgcpro is taking care of me. Thanks!
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago

crgcpro is taking care of me. Thanks!

efinebloom wrote:


no problem!
t33bone
13 years ago

crgcpro is taking care of me. Thanks!

efinebloom wrote:


I need to hang around more so I do not miss out on these good deals.
crgcpro
13 years ago
You need some beads Tuck?
Campage
13 years ago
65 is the way to go. Don't find them for trade much. I use cigar mechanic beads but will be getting HF beads ASAP
t33bone
13 years ago

You need some beads Tuck?

crgcpro wrote:


eventually will get some 65 or 70 beads(preferably 65) and need to get rid of some gel I have been using in 2 smaller(75-100) humi's.
carpenter69
13 years ago
Heartfelt beads are the way to go. So simple to use. No checking every week. I only throw a hygrometer in my humi's about every 6 weeks for 2-3 days.
Users browsing this topic