lluvia
  • lluvia
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
🇨🇮 Hello Noobs, fogs, Noob-fogs, NWO Noobs, and Busa

Thank you againf for the remendous hits. I disappeared a bit again, and wanted you to know how much joy you brouggt the kids and I. I guess it gave me a kick in the pants because I decided to start my own business on the side.

I needed a boost, and then you gave was timely.

Thanks again,
lluvia
jnichols
13 years ago
carls7069
13 years ago
Keep moving forward sister!=d> =d>
edin508
13 years ago
jnichols
13 years ago
Whats the new adventure?
Confuzed
13 years ago
Glad to hear it!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Whats the new adventure?

jnichols wrote:



Yeah, what he said???
05busa
13 years ago
Holla.......very nice n glad u started something
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
I will buy what you are selling.I also have been wanting to get one of your signed books.

TIGER
lluvia
  • lluvia
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Writing services, editing, and apparently I now help small businesses improve their online presence and searchability.



DISCLAIMER: My cbid posts are not representative of my writing abilities, but are rather indicative of my immature humor, innate silliness, and fat thumbs.
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
i heard spanking service
lluvia
  • lluvia
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Thank you, Tiger! I'll fb or pm you later for your snailer;)
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Signed books? Books? What books?
05busa
13 years ago
Spanking books
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
i want a spanked book
05busa
13 years ago
I thought u hav one in da sandbox
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
just realized how this sounds 🤦
lluvia
  • lluvia
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
BobbyScott-
I'm published;)
lluvia
  • lluvia
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
gae9,
Spanking, done well, can be fun...
rockmeister
13 years ago

:)

Thats Awesome! glad to hear this news....
You will do just fine, ya know..I can feel it)

Users browsing this topic