gae9jang2j
13 years ago
care to teach?
t33bone
13 years ago

Keep moving forward sister!=d> =d>

carls7069 wrote:


+1

Love you Lufa
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

BobbyScott-
I'm published;)

lluvia wrote:




Yeah, I got that...do tell! Amazon link please!
ZRX1200
13 years ago
I am a slacker.
edin508
13 years ago
What is this book about?
ZRX1200
13 years ago
"How to win friends and influence people on online discount cigar forums"















Or poetry.
05busa
13 years ago
lluvia
  • lluvia
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Thank u, Rocky!
lluvia
  • lluvia
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Gae. Yes, I teach:)
lluvia
  • lluvia
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I'll send you a signed copy from me, not Amazon, SBM
lluvia
  • lluvia
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Haha I'm back later:)
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
gae9jang2j
13 years ago

Gae. Yes, I teach:)

lluvia wrote:


no thank you

i like to spank, not get spanked [whip]
[frypan]
lluvia
  • lluvia
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
DrafterX
13 years ago
I'm thinking the book's about chocolate duendes and topless fairies.... 🤔


Congrats..!! 🤣
lluvia
  • lluvia
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
That is a book I need to write, Drafter! Lol
edin508
13 years ago
So what is this book about ????
Users browsing this topic