jpotts
13 years ago
What was that expression again?

Oh yeah: Mattie B sucks butt.
Pedros lawn service
13 years ago
Mattie B is a fat redneck slob with a bad ticker.
05busa
13 years ago
Wow.....and thats coming from a ****
Pedros lawn service
13 years ago
Go beg for more money you mall cop.
05busa
13 years ago
Hehe.......dont get mad u loser
Pedros lawn service
13 years ago
Soon he will be asking for a house.
05busa
13 years ago
Thats next month.......u got lawnlyme?
Pedros lawn service
13 years ago
Looks like the city hires the handicapped.
05busa
13 years ago
U from da city.......oh i forgot u are retarded not handicapped
engletl
13 years ago

I can't argue with you on that one HockeyDad.


I'm sure that I could even be bought to lobby against Assault Rifles.


The largest clip I own only holds 10 rounds.

Mattie B wrote:



oh c'mon man...I am gonna have to take your redneck card away...everyone knows they are MAGAZINES not clips
wheelrite
13 years ago

oh c'mon man...I am gonna have to take your redneck card away...everyone knows they are MAGAZINES not clips

engletl wrote:



Mattie wears 10 Nipple Clips on his teats,,,
8trackdisco
13 years ago
Love Mattie B.

Pusssywhipped, but otherwise, a good dude.
MACS
13 years ago

Love Mattie B.

Pusssywhipped, but otherwise, a good dude.

8trackdisco wrote:



I suppose there are worse things to be...
8trackdisco
13 years ago

I suppose there are worse things to be...

MACS wrote:



Yeah. Dickwhipped.
Pedros lawn service
13 years ago
Speaking of mattieb
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Pedros lawn service
13 years ago
And his lover showed up......
teedubbya
9 years ago
Users browsing this topic