DrMaddVibe
13 years ago
I kepts on a tellin' 'im to a switch off...did he a lissen?

[-(

Now he's got Popeye Arm and Olive Oil Arm on the same body.
DrMaddVibe
13 years ago

Now that's what I'm talking about!!! The Mattie B Wellness Fund


Just make sure you get the proper permission from the masses first!!! I would hate to upset someone

Mattie B wrote:




It's not the masses WE'RE worried about...it's your MRS. that has us in a tizzy.[whip]


LOL!!![frypan]
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
HEY! Y'ALL LEAVE MY BEOTCH ALONE!!!!
grmcooper
13 years ago
That's how you roll in Mississippi.
Mattie B
13 years ago

It's not the masses WE'RE worried about...it's your MRS. that has us in a tizzy.[whip]


LOL!!![frypan]

DrMaddVibe wrote:





Wait a sec....The wife doesn't even do tobacco anymore. You should be Besties with her now!
z6joker9
13 years ago

I heard the toothbrush was invented in the 'sip...had it been anywhere else it would have been called the teethbrush.

daveincincy wrote:



Hey we're not all rednecks. I'm pretty sure mattie was the only one bathing in the creek last year.
HockeyDad
13 years ago

Wait a sec....The wife doesn't even do tobacco anymore. You should be Besties with her now!

Mattie B wrote:





She prolly bans guns now.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

That's how you roll in Mississippi.

grmcooper wrote:







Dang Skrait!
Mattie B
13 years ago

She prolly bans guns now.

HockeyDad wrote:




You are way off the mark on that one!

She is VERY Pro Gun.


In fact she has her own shotgun....Browning Silver Hunter Auto 20 ga. Complete with a pink stap and case. I thought I posted a pic of that.

She can shoot a .22 Rifle almost as well as I can and is not at all scared to shoot my Browning 30-06.



I'll also add that she is in the process of getting her Carry Permit.


Mattie B
13 years ago

Hey we're not all rednecks. I'm pretty sure mattie was the only one bathing in the creek last year.

z6joker9 wrote:





That is True.....there was a rumor going around that Prop wash helping wash my back, but that just didn't happen.
teedubbya
13 years ago

You are way off the mark on that one!

She is VERY Pro Gun.


In fact she has her own shotgun....Browning Silver Hunter Auto 20 ga. Complete with a pink stap and case. I thought I posted a pic of that.

She can shoot a .22 Rifle almost as well as I can and is not at all scared to shoot my Browning 30-06.



I'll also add that she is in the process of getting her Carry Permit.


Mattie B wrote:



all that may be true but with the right funding I bet she could be anti gun
Mattie B
13 years ago

all that may be true but with the right funding I bet she could be anti gun

teedubbya wrote:





Wrong!!!


teedubbya
13 years ago

Wrong!!!


Mattie B wrote:



everyone has a price and you played the its just a job card in the past
HockeyDad
13 years ago

everyone has a price and you played the its just a job card in the past

teedubbya wrote:




With the right funding she would be screaming about assault rifles!
Mattie B
13 years ago

everyone has a price and you played the its just a job card in the past

teedubbya wrote:





Yeah I guess I did didn't I.


Everyone may have a price but everyone also has their limit.


Anti Gun is simply not going to happen.
HockeyDad
13 years ago

Everyone may have a price but everyone also has their limit
.

Mattie B wrote:




Price always can trump limit.
teedubbya
13 years ago
I know she can sell out. She settled for you didn't she

insert anxious smiley face here
Mattie B
13 years ago

Price always can trump limit.

HockeyDad wrote:




I can't argue with you on that one HockeyDad.


I'm sure that I could even be bought to lobby against Assault Rifles.


The largest clip I own only holds 10 rounds.
Mattie B
13 years ago

I know she can sell out. She settled for you didn't she

insert anxious smiley face here

teedubbya wrote:





VERY TRUE!!!


She is WAY out of my League. I'm not sure how I pulled this marriage off.
jpotts
13 years ago

Hey.....respect your ancient elders.

HockeyDad wrote:




There we go. Fixed it for ya.
Users browsing this topic