deadeyedick
13 years ago
The 11th year of the cbid MASTERS GOLF CONTEST

Everybody (yes, even noobs) welcome to enter. Costs nothing. You don't need to know anything about golf to win. From looking at some of the previous winners it might even be helpful 🤔
Boxes to the first 3 places and daily prizes at random.

Look for the thread Monday April 8.

DED
gumby_130
13 years ago
. You don't need to know anything about golf to win.
I would like in
Taps86
13 years ago

. You don't need to know anything about golf to win.
I would like in

gumby_130 wrote:


^^^^What he said
jwweod
13 years ago

^^^^What he said

Taps86 wrote:



+1
tonyt722
13 years ago

The 11th year of the cbid MASTERS GOLF CONTEST

Everybody (yes, even noobs) welcome to enter. Costs nothing. You don't need to know anything about golf to win. From looking at some of the previous winners it might even be helpful 🤔
Boxes to the first 3 places and daily prizes at random.

Look for the thread Monday April 8.

DED

deadeyedick wrote:


So look for the thread and be in
deadeyedick
T Z
  • T Z
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
hopefully I will be back in town to enter again.

Rick when I get back we need to herf
DrafterX
13 years ago
One of my favoite herfs... 👍


Wish I had a reason to return..... 😟
T Z
  • T Z
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Reason #1 warm weather
Reason #2 Just because.
DrafterX
13 years ago
Just because works for me..... someday man..... 🍺
chazbo
13 years ago
The absolute best contest of the year!!!
Can't decide if I'm going with an American or foreign player:-k
The Americans have been winning ever event so far this year.
Two weeks to Augusta=d>
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
So will information on how to enter be available on April 8th or will the first winners be announced then?
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

The absolute best contest of the year!!!
Can't decide if I'm going with an American or foreign player:-k
The Americans have been winning ever event so far this year.
Two weeks to Augusta=d>

chazbo wrote:



I will be there for Saturday's festivities! My 1st time!

🇨🇮
Taps86
13 years ago

The absolute best contest of the year!!!
Can't decide if I'm going with an American or foreign player:-k
The Americans have been winning ever event so far this year.
Two weeks to Augusta=d>

chazbo wrote:



Can't freaking wait for Augusta. Got practice round tickets if I want them. Been trying to get Event tickets since I moved here.
Taps86
13 years ago

I will be there for Saturday's festivities! My 1st time!

🇨🇮

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



You ****ting me. 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴

Yes your the horse....
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Don't be a hater...
Taps86
13 years ago
I'm hating for sure.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

I'm hating for sure.

Taps86 wrote:



You are hating me on post #17....what is it about that number that rings a bell?

:-k
Taps86
13 years ago
You got any extra tickets. lol
deadeyedick
13 years ago

So will information on how to enter be available on April 8th or will the first winners be announced then?

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



Yes, all info will be up Monday April 8th and entries close Thursday 8am April 11th. Start planning who you want to pick.

DED
Users browsing this topic