t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Anyone coming to MS herf have access to 9mm ammo? Not reload. Preferably new?

Trade for cigars or candelas.

LMK via PM or if you really know me like Lancaster, call me. 🤦

Tuck
z6joker9
13 years ago
I'll check a couple of places.
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I'll check a couple of places.

z6joker9 wrote:


Thanks
engletl
13 years ago
Wish i knew where to got more myself...down to about 600 rds
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
What's the downside of buying reloads?

That's all we used at the range the last time I went.
Except for .22s
mikey1597
13 years ago
I gots time to check here too, will let ya know what I find.
paulkeck
13 years ago

What's the downside of buying reloads?

That's all we used at the range the last time I went.
Except for .22s

Bentakemoto wrote:


I reload and love it. you can make some real accurate rounds but the thing is you don't want to buy reloads if you don't know and trust the guy making them!! Never know if he hot loaded any. Could tear your gun and your hand off lol
engletl
13 years ago
not to thread jack Tuck

But if after he gets what he needs if there are 300 to 500 rounds available I can trade plenty of good "yard gars" (some really well aged) in exchange
engletl
13 years ago

I reload but the thing is you don't want to buy reloads if you don't know and trust the guy making them!! Never know if he hot loaded any. Could tear your gun and your hand off lol

paulkeck wrote:



What would your fee be to reload a bunch of once fired brass???

I got empties for

380 ACP
9 mm
40 S&W
30-06
308
7.62x54R
45 ACP
223/5.56
paulkeck
13 years ago

What would your fee be to reload a bunch of once fired brass???

I got empties for

380 ACP
9 mm
40 S&W
30-06
308
7.62x54R
45 ACP
223/5.56

engletl wrote:


Only dies I have are for 308 45 and 40 never really thought about it lol let me get back to you on that also what grain do you want what bullet copper jacket,cast lead are they just target loads home defense there is actually a lot to it also are you looking for a lite or heavy load?
engletl
13 years ago

Only dies I have are for 308 45 and 40 never really thought about it lol let me get back to you on that also what grain do you want what bullet copper jacket,cast lead are they just target loads home defense there is actually a lot to it also are you looking for a lite or heavy load?

paulkeck wrote:




These would be FMJ target round standard powder loads..no +P needed yet

380 ACP 95 grain
9 mm 115 grain
40 S&W 165 grain or 180 grain
7.62x54R 147 grain

The rest is just brass i have collected
45 about 150 shells
308 about 25 shells
223/556 about 200 shells
30-06 about 20 shells
dpnewell
13 years ago
About 10 years ago, I got a sealed wood case (2,250 rounds) of NATO M882 ball (112 gr. 9mm) for under $150. I think is was made by Olin (Winchester-Western) for the Spanish military. Too bad I won't be at the hurf. I was willing to let some go for $1 per round, HA! :-"
engletl
13 years ago

About 10 years ago, I got a sealed wood case (2,250 rounds) of NATO M882 ball (112 gr. 9mm) for under $150. I think is was made by Olin (Winchester-Western) for the Spanish military. Too bad I won't be at the hurf. I was willing to let some go for $1 per round, HA! :-"

dpnewell wrote:


$1 a round is where 223/5.56 is right now

When in stock I can get 9mm @ $22 per 100
dpnewell
13 years ago

$1 a round is where 223/5.56 is right now

When in stock I can get 9mm @ $22 per 100

engletl wrote:



The $1 per round was a joke, General. Someone else was telling me about the buck per round for 5.56 and I thought they where kidding. Heck, my last case of SS109 was under $175. I can't believe the current prices. I guess you can tell I haven't bought ammo in a while. I remember when a case of 7.62 Wolf was well under $100.
Abrignac
13 years ago

Anyone coming to MS herf have access to 9mm ammo? Not reload. Preferably new?

Trade for cigars or candelas.

LMK via PM or if you really know me like Lancaster, call me. 🤦

Tuck

t33bone wrote:



There is a Bass Pro about 10 mins from my house. I'll see what they have and CALL you.
TMCTLT
13 years ago
If I were coming Tuck / Todd I'd fix ya's up as there's a few shops here in Indy that are flush with most stuff excepting 22lr's . I've been picking some stuff up on GB @ a lil markup from msrp.
edin508
13 years ago
I reload as well, the components are just as hard to find as bullets these days. If anyone has primers, your lucky! They seem to be gone everywhere and the people that get them are price gouging big time. Our club put in an order for stuff a couple of weeks back, no primers, not even for the shotgun guys. And lead is through the roof.
engletl
13 years ago

The $1 per round was a joke, General. Someone else was telling me about the buck per round for 5.56 and I thought they where kidding. Heck, my last case of SS109 was under $175. I can't believe the current prices. I guess you can tell I haven't bought ammo in a while. I remember when a case of 7.62 Wolf was well under $100.

dpnewell wrote:



bad thing is...in many places around here that is not a joke, it is what some of the gougers think they are gonna get for the ammo...and then there are idiots that are snapping it all up, even at those prices
mikey1597
13 years ago

If I were coming Tuck / Todd I'd fix ya's up as there's a few shops here in Indy that are flush with most stuff excepting 22lr's . I've been picking some stuff up on GB @ a lil markup from msrp.

TMCTLT wrote:




We have 22lr around here. Got a box of 20 for 6.50. Don't know if that's good or not but whats the use of having a gun and no bullets.
Users browsing this topic