Mandoman
13 years ago

Anyone coming to MS herf have access to 9mm ammo? Not reload. Preferably new?

Trade for cigars or candelas.

LMK via PM or if you really know me like Lancaster, call me. 🤦

Tuck

t33bone wrote:



PM sent.

I'm bringing some to MS, I'll bring extra.
engletl
13 years ago

We have 22lr around here. Got a box of 20 for 6.50. Don't know if that's good or not but whats the use of having a gun and no bullets.

mikey1597 wrote:


Twenty for $6.50? Dang that is expensive.
TMCTLT
13 years ago

We have 22lr around here. Got a box of 20 for 6.50. Don't know if that's good or not but whats the use of having a gun and no bullets.

mikey1597 wrote:




Mikey, that's about what 50 used to go for....if not a lil less. But YES absolutely no point to having one without it!!!

I was fortunate to still have around 1000 22 lr rounds left to me after my Dad passed.
DrafterX
13 years ago
do they come in 20 round boxes..?? 😕
edin508
13 years ago

We have 22lr around here. Got a box of 20 for 6.50. Don't know if that's good or not but whats the use of having a gun and no bullets.

mikey1597 wrote:


Pricey! CCI stingers should be about that for a 100 round tray.
Don't feel bad, they are selling the 550 count milk carton .22's for $50 a box at the gun shows. And that is why I wont bother going to one till this gets back to reality.
TMCTLT
13 years ago

do they come in 20 round boxes..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:




I've never seen them in that form but what do I know.....
TimFusco
13 years ago
Fired off way too much this weekend. Anyone ever see what .308 does to a hard-boiled Easter Eggs? It was glorious.
Bentakemoto
13 years ago

Fired off way too much this weekend. Anyone ever see what .308 does to a hard-boiled Easter Eggs? It was glorious.

TimFusco wrote:




Pics????

Bentakemoto
13 years ago

I reload and love it. you can make some real accurate rounds but the thing is you don't want to buy reloads if you don't know and trust the guy making them!! Never know if he hot loaded any. Could tear your gun and your hand off lol

paulkeck wrote:




Thanks for the info, I never thought about how trustworthy the guys are... 🤔
DrafterX
13 years ago
shot a bullfrog off a bridge with a 243 at about 25' once.... 😰
TimFusco
13 years ago

Pics????

Bentakemoto wrote:



No...we were to busy unloading to take pics of our handiwork...but we do have a new Easter Tradition! Egg Hunting!
DrafterX
13 years ago

...but we do have a new Easter Tradition! Egg Hunting!

TimFusco wrote:




go to the source... 👍
engletl
13 years ago

Pricey! CCI stingers should be about that for a 100 round tray.
Don't feel bad, they are selling the 550 count milk carton .22's for $50 a box at the gun shows. And that is why I wont bother going to one till this gets back to reality.

edin508 wrote:



I normally get CCI MiniMags for $6.47 per 100. here Stingers are about $4.50 for 50
z6joker9
13 years ago
I still have a couple of places to check after work but so far I'm striking out. Most of the places that aren't completely out are holding it back to sell when someone buys a gun.

I mean, I could get some for $1 per 9mm round if you really, really wanted it.
DrafterX
13 years ago

I normally get CCI MiniMags for $6.47 per 100. here Stingers are about $4.50 for 50

engletl wrote:




:-k
so you think this guy is price gouging a little bit..?? 🤐

http://www.armslist.com/posts/1324826/louisville-kentucky-ammo-for-sale--cci-rimfire-22lr-stinger-20-50-count-boxes-1000-rounds 
gimbel
13 years ago
Take a look at gunbot.net.
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Todd's a threradjackerazzpimp. [ram27bat]

Thx and responded to all PM's.

Tuck

cya tomorrow or Friday.
Users browsing this topic