Ervsuperb
13 years ago
DrafterX
13 years ago
But I'd rather have a bottle in front of me,
Than have to have a frontal lobotomy.... :-" :-" :-"
engletl
13 years ago
The way I see it right now, the guest list might look something like this

For Sure

1. FGM
2. Dart Dorman
3. bluwater
4. Big_Bear
5. Mattie B
6. Da General
7. z6joker9
8. stingray
9. Nancy lancaster6802
10. sd72
11. kombat96
12. harleyd31
13. tjstealmybeerplease2001cobra
14. mikey1597
15. hill5673
16. gae9jang2j
17. TIGERCDW
18. rfenst
19. hambone71
20. ervsuperb
21. mandoman
22. mandobro
23. Mark (mandoman's friend)

Possibles

1. 8trackdisco
2. dubleuhb
3.
4.
5.
chazbo
13 years ago
This event is on my bucket list. So when I come into some extra dough I'm there!
Chazbo
Abrignac
13 years ago
Hopefully I won't be pizzing rocks this time around. It's on my schedule.
Mandoman
13 years ago

The way I see it right now, the guest list might look something like this

For Sure

1. FGM
2. Dart Dorman
3. bluwater
4. Big_Bear
5. Mattie B
6. Da General
7. z6joker9
8. stingray
9. Nancy lancaster6802
10. sd72
11. kombat96
12. harleyd31
13. tjstealmybeerplease2001cobra
14. mikey1597
15. hill5673
16. gae9jang2j
17. TIGERCDW
18. rfenst
19. hambone71
20. ervsuperb
21. mandoman
22. mandobro
23. Mark (mandoman's friend)


Possibles

1. 8trackdisco
2. dubleuhb
3.
4.
5.

engletl wrote:



Damm. I hate to be predictable. Of course we'll be there.
bluwater1959
13 years ago

@ray- I was in the extra bed in Jeff's room.

z6joker9 wrote:



Hey I got my own room now.......

z6joker9
13 years ago
Yay the pictures are up!
DrafterX
13 years ago

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcOGrhw5bOHdw

t33bone wrote:




👍
Mrs.Tank
13 years ago
are those safe for work, or should I wait?
t33bone
13 years ago

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcOGrhw5bOHdw

t33bone wrote:


SFW Mrs Tank except one or two w Propadope. 🤦
DrafterX
13 years ago
still didn't see any fish...... what was the snake story..?? 😕
Big_Bear
13 years ago
1. FGM (his bedroom)
2. Dart Dorman
3. bluwater (upstairs bedroom)
4. Big_Bear (upstairs far bed)
5. Mattie B (tent)
6. Da General (downstairs blue couch)
7. z6joker9
8. stingray
9. Nancy lancaster6802
10. sd72
11. kombat96
12. harleyd31
13. tjstealmybeerplease2001cobra
14. mikey1597
15. hill5673
16. gae9jang2j
17. TIGERCDW
18. rfenst
19. hambone71
20. ervsuperb (downstairs smaller couch)
21. mandoman
22. mandobro
23. Mark (mandoman's friend)

Possibles

1. 8trackdisco
2. dubleuhb
3.
4.
5.
t33bone
13 years ago

I would say that whomever stayed in the cabin this year could do the same. The only change would be that Bill n Barry missed this year. They normally would get dibs.

We still had a couple of lounge chairs and couches and plenty of floor space for bedrolls that we had room for. Also depends on Mandoman and the needed accommodations needed for him.

We really had room for a few more inside and I still have 3 tents and bedrolls for those.

Walmart has tents for $25-$30 apeice.


Did anybody sleep in the extra bed in Jeff's room?

fishinguitarman wrote:


I was as we talked about but let Joker(MO) sleep there. I think he slept good but I might have to switch back w him next year. 🍺
stingray
13 years ago
Great pics tuck. Well except for the ones of the half naked man!
blakedeshotel1
13 years ago
mikey1597
13 years ago

Great pics tuck. Well except for the ones of the half naked man!

stingray wrote:




Pic 322 is priceless!
z6joker9
13 years ago

I was as we talked about but let Joker(MO) sleep there. I think he slept good but I might have to switch back w him next year. 🍺

t33bone wrote:



Ah damn tuck, did I steal your bed?

With the right financial incentive, I could be persuaded to give it back to you [sarcasm]
Propadope61
13 years ago

Did anybody sleep in the 3rd single bed or the couch?

fishinguitarman wrote:


Tuck was on the couch and I had the first bed

Will be there next year.
Recooping from the hospital stay from Tuesday, BECAUSE I FORGOT MY GUN FOR 10 MINUTES and took a beating that broke my nose and refractured my neck.
NO MORE MR NICE GUY
Users browsing this topic