illinichaser
13 years ago
lobby is open. pm me your email addy if you didn't get the email
DCLover
13 years ago
Woohoo! Who wants to win my smokes?
Taps86
13 years ago
Not sure I'm in tonight. Yet..
DCLover
13 years ago
Better try sending that email again Jeremy

All I got is a bunch of random text.
skarpachi
13 years ago
Same, I responded to all but not sure if that came through
DCLover
13 years ago
I got yours Dan.

Was going to reply to whoever was 7th & 8th. Not sure who that was.
paulkeck
13 years ago

I got yours Dan.

Was going to reply to whoever was 7th & 8th. Not sure who that was.

DCLover wrote:


i was 8th


but i wasnt last.. aint that right paw paw
paulkeck
13 years ago
DC Lover usps: 9405 5036 9930 0407 7144 00
TomPRep
13 years ago
I'm trying to catch up on packages and don't have any emails for winnings on this game. Does anyone know/remember who I owe?
illinichaser
13 years ago

I'm trying to catch up on packages and don't have any emails for winnings on this game. Does anyone know/remember who I owe?

TomPRep wrote:



Tom, you didn't play in this game. . .


You would owe Taps from the Friday night game.
Taps86
13 years ago

Tom, you didn't play in this game. . .


You would owe Taps from the Friday night game.

illinichaser wrote:



Carl is good to go on that. I only think Grrr and Tom owe that is it. Believe we only had 6. No big deal. When you can send it. Send it.
gumby_130
13 years ago
Mon night poker?
Taps86
13 years ago
I can play anytime during the week as long as its before 8:00
TomPRep
13 years ago
Thanks Jeremy. I knew I played in one of them and thought it was Saturday. Taps I'll get it out as aoon as ai can. I'm way behind on packages since the weather got nice.
Taps86
13 years ago

Thanks Jeremy. I knew I played in one of them and thought it was Saturday. Taps I'll get it out as aoon as ai can. I'm way behind on packages since the weather got nice.

TomPRep wrote:



Not a Big deal. I head to Punta Cana for 2 weeks on May 14th. So if y'all plan to send, try to before, so they are not just sitting at the post office. If not please send after memorial day.
DCLover
13 years ago
Paul (paulkeck) hit me with an awesome fiver! I could get used to almost winning.

5x La Flor Dominicana Cabinet Oscuro (great cigar)
5 Vegas A been a long while since I had one of these, love the AAA
Diesel Unlimited

Thank you, Paul, hope I can return the favor some time;
Taps86
13 years ago

Paul (paulkeck) hit me with an awesome fiver! I could get used to almost winning.

5x La Flor Dominicana Cabinet Oscuro (great cigar)
5 Vegas A been a long while since I had one of these, love the AAA
Diesel Unlimited

Thank you, Paul, hope I can return the favor some time;

DCLover wrote:



You smoke 5 Vegas. I'll send you you everyone I get from now on.
DCLover
13 years ago

You smoke 5 Vegas. I'll send you you everyone I get from now on.

Taps86 wrote:


I said I like the AAA.
Taps86
13 years ago
Received smokes from DAVE. Thank You
Users browsing this topic