Taps86
13 years ago

i believe the contest is over gents. lol

Zmarkadonis wrote:




[sarcasm] 🐴
DrafterX
13 years ago
somebody should start a 'Poor Wilson' box pass...... 😟
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago

[sarcasm] 🐴

Taps86 wrote:



yeah, yours i knew, you were just collateral damage...lol
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Debbie, from Debbie does Dallas.
Mine1234
13 years ago
Wilson knows more than he let's on.
gae9jang2j
13 years ago

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!

Gae - Holding until stateside

Mine1234 - 9405 5036 9930 0403 8872 07

JKilburn - 9405 5036 9930 0403 9204 16


Enjoy fellas!!!

mikeylikesit wrote:


Thanks for the awesome contest mikey!
mikeylikesit
13 years ago

Thanks for the awesome contest mikey!

gae9jang2j wrote:



You are very welcome brotha!!!
Mrs.Tank
13 years ago

Debbie, from Debbie does Dallas.

dubleuhb wrote:





Hey now, I haven't been in Dallas in a very long time.


D
JKilburn
13 years ago
Got my ummm "winnings" today. Thanks bro! I enjoy Camacho a bunch and always wanted to try Quesada.
mikeylikesit
13 years ago
🇨🇮

Enjoy bro!

Mine 1234 did you get yours?
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Blake is Marty McFly!

mikeylikesit wrote:



Looks more like his dad!

🍺
mikey1597
13 years ago

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

mikeylikesit wrote:




You were a friggin chicken dinner?
mikeylikesit
13 years ago
Mine1234
13 years ago
I got mine mikeylikesit and couldn't be happier with the selections you've sent! A big thank you to you sir and you better watch out for return fire in the future. I know your addy!
Taps86
13 years ago

I got mine mikeylikesit and couldn't be happier with the selections you've sent! A big thank you to you sir and you better watch out for return fire in the future. I know your addy!

Mine1234 wrote:



We are blowing him up with Gurhka if you got any.....
Mine1234
13 years ago
Death by Gurkha! I can handle that! Consider it done hehehehehehe
K. Martin
13 years ago
Kiss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
K. Martin
13 years ago

Kiss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K. Martin wrote:




C'mon you know you wanted to be a KISS !!!!!!!!

.or wait.......maybe Twisted Sister!

I am not a part of the Kiss Army !!!!!!
mikeylikesit
13 years ago
NO GURKHAS!!! [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat]

I took there free stuff at cfest and just sent to the troops.

🇨🇮

That being said if anyone was at all inclined to send me Gurkhas save a step on shipping and send them to the troops!

Tats, Ligas, Viaje feel free to send my way 🙏
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
elitist n00d
Users browsing this topic