critter2
13 years ago
and he may have to wait till he77 freezes over.

out today;

tomprep
taps
some other azzhat
critter2
13 years ago
oh yeah, and i owe you dc, but i got to have a chance to win it back first 😁
illinichaser
13 years ago

and he may have to wait till he77 freezes over.

critter2 wrote:


That's ok it was actually Ron that owed me, so I will just hold him responsible.
🐴 🐴 🐴
LetsRock
13 years ago

That's ok it was actually Ron that owed me, so I will just hold him responsible.
🐴 🐴 🐴

illinichaser wrote:



I learned the art of the redirect from you
Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
Thats my vet...^^
illinichaser
13 years ago

I learned the art of the redirect from you

LetsRock wrote:




Umm, no. I absolutely learned from you. . .,
DCLover
13 years ago
Glad I'm not just some other azzhat.
Taps86
13 years ago
Thanks Carl. I appreciate it sir.
nnightmar
13 years ago

and he may have to wait till he77 freezes over.

out today;

tomprep
taps
some other azzhat

critter2 wrote:



Well that really narrows it down... 🤦
Taps86
13 years ago

Well that really narrows it down... 🤦

nnightmar wrote:



I'd be willing to bet that A$$Hat is out west.
Taps86
13 years ago
Carl, Above and beyond sir. Thank You. Really looking forward to this Rothchildes and the Donkey Dropping
TomPRep
13 years ago
I got mine today as well. Nice group of cigars including a peg leg which I am very excited to revisit after a number of years. Great botl. Thanks Carl! Now on to all those I owe 🤦
critter2
13 years ago

That's ok it was actually Ron that owed me, so I will just hold him responsible.
🐴 🐴 🐴

illinichaser wrote:



and now that redirect has been rescinded and i owe ron another 5er for wed. i promised to pay the first blue moon to occur on the 15th of any month.
DBIII
13 years ago

and he may have to wait till he77 freezes over.

out today;

tomprep
taps
some other azzhat

critter2 wrote:





So, the some other azzhat was me eh!?!?!? I got the package today 🌫 , thank you for some new to me smokes! They look mighty tasty.......now your on the list!



[ram27bat]
critter2
13 years ago
just stfu and enjoy. you said you wanted to try a couple of the 30ths and the others just to keep them comfy.
LetsRock
13 years ago

and now that redirect has been rescinded and i owe ron another 5er for wed. i promised to pay the first blue moon to occur on the 15th of any month.

critter2 wrote:



Hmmmm, let me check the May moon charts.
jpellegrin
13 years ago

Thats my vet...^^

Dogmanshawn wrote:




How proud you must be!!
LetsRock
13 years ago

How proud you must be!!

jpellegrin wrote:



Ok Joe you leave me no choice.....

Joe is VERY low....pm me for addy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DBIII
13 years ago

just stfu and enjoy. you said you wanted to try a couple of the 30ths and the others just to keep them comfy.

critter2 wrote:



LMAO! [ram27bat]

I have been wanting to try the 30ths and those Bucs look very tasty. Thank you Carl, I will stfu now.:-$
Users browsing this topic