Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
......
05busa
13 years ago
05busa
13 years ago
What smokes u like?
sd72
13 years ago
He likes Oliva
05busa
13 years ago
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

He likes Oliva

sd72 wrote:


Lol. That or Viaje. The Viaje Winter Classic and LFD Double Ligero Chiselito as of late have been my go to smoke. I may be able to get more than 5. I am working on this guy at the B&M.
05busa
13 years ago
Let me know......i might be able to hook u up
dubleuhb
13 years ago
dpnewell
13 years ago

Let me know......i might be able to hook u up

05busa wrote:



I don't think he'll be interested in your ACIDS, Anthony.


I've got a bunch of PAM 64 Robs, Oliva MB3 Torps & Robs, Tat Apocalypse, Hemmingway BS maddies, Oliva V double perfectos, MF Flor del Las Antillas Robs, and LP9 Toros, if any of that interests you.
05busa
13 years ago
Get lost prick
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I don't think he'll be interested in your ACIDS, Anthony.


I've got a bunch of PAM 64 Robs, Oliva MB3 Torps & Robs, Tat Apocalypse, Hemmingway BS maddies, Oliva V double perfectos, MF Flor del Las Antillas Robs, and LP9 Toros, if any of that interests you.

dpnewell wrote:



He also promised to shave my ****.
dpnewell
13 years ago

Get lost prick

05busa wrote:



Ha, ha, little man. Next Saturday when I'm smoking with Jamie, and sampling his shine, I'll be sure to think of you.
dpnewell
13 years ago

He also promised to shave my ****.

Taps86 wrote:



Well chit, dude. I guess Anthony's ACIDS win.
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Ha, ha, little man. Next Saturday when I'm smoking with Jamie, and sampling his shine, I'll be sure to think of you.

dpnewell wrote:




LMAO!
blueboy
13 years ago

I don't think he'll be interested in your ACIDS, Anthony.


I've got a bunch of PAM 64 Robs, Oliva MB3 Torps & Robs, Tat Apocalypse, Hemmingway BS maddies, Oliva V double perfectos, MF Flor del Las Antillas Robs, and LP9 Toros, if any of that interests you.

dpnewell wrote:




Taps be use caution here! David doesn't play fair!!


He will short change ya!![sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm]



Taps might wanna remove the trade/.... On your post. Not allowed. 😳
05busa
13 years ago
This got funny......cheap dave in da house
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Well chit, dude. I guess Anthony's ACIDS win.

dpnewell wrote:




Damn! I thought we all were friends. So next weekends Herf isn't the type I was thinking about then. I thought this was going to be a Broke-back Mountain Herf .
05busa
13 years ago
It will be when dave gets there....trust me
Users browsing this topic