csiegels
13 years ago
I've got a conflict tonight and cannot host the game. Would you players rather....

1) play tomorrow night?
2) play tonight (I have an alternate who can host the game)?

C....

King
13 years ago
illinichaser
13 years ago
mikeylikesit
13 years ago
gumby_130
13 years ago
csiegels
13 years ago
Looks like a majority to me.
I'll put up a new thread for TOMORROW night's game later today.
youngra
13 years ago
Cool - maybe it WON"T be snowing here then and I can go out and have a smoke while playing!
LetsRock
13 years ago

Looks like a majority to me.
I'll put up a new thread for TOMORROW night's game later today.

csiegels wrote:



Cant make tomorrow so good luck all and see you next week.
critter2
13 years ago

Cant make tomorrow so good luck all and see you next week.

LetsRock wrote:



:-({|=

and i need to win some back from you before i ship
Users browsing this topic