Advojp
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d> =d> That's awesome right there!!
Taps86
13 years ago
Holy **** I just saw the 47 smokes? He is definitely low.........
05busa
13 years ago
Bobby is now low
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Bobby hits like a girl

05busa wrote:



Dat is funny right there!

=d>
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago



I know we said truce

:-k

mikeylikesit wrote:



I'm holding you to it...that makes you my biotch!

[ram27bat]
mikeylikesit
13 years ago

I'm holding you to it...that makes you my biotch!

[ram27bat]

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



:-k
mikeylikesit
13 years ago
Thinking I need to get another humidor...
Taps86
13 years ago

Thinking I need to get another humidor...

mikeylikesit wrote:



Cooler...Cheapest way next to Tupperware.
mikeylikesit
13 years ago

Cooler...Cheapest way next to Tupperware.

Taps86 wrote:



You know I have one of those wine fridges in the basement. How hard is it to outfit it as a humidor?
Taps86
13 years ago

You know I have one of those wine fridges in the basement. How hard is it to outfit it as a humidor?

mikeylikesit wrote:


Depends on how big it is. The small ones are a bitch.
mikeylikesit
13 years ago

Depends on how big it is. The small ones are a bitch.

Taps86 wrote:



It is about 3 1/2 feet tall. Has two zones with I think three racks on the top and 4 on the bottom
Taps86
13 years ago

It is about 3 1/2 feet tall. Has two zones with I think three racks on the top and 4 on the bottom

mikeylikesit wrote:



My first one was an 8 bottle and I'm telling you it is not worth it. You need at least a 12 bottle. If not Tupperware that ****.

I'm contemplating on getting a 40-50bottle when I get back. There is one at lowes with a scratch on the side that's 20% off right now. Started 2 weeks ago at 10%.
05busa
13 years ago
TimFusco
13 years ago
Awesome Cap Bobby! Thank you!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Awesome Cap Bobby! Thank you!

TimFusco wrote:



Your welcome...I take it the SFR didn't do too much damage?

#-o
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
05busa
13 years ago
TimFusco
13 years ago

Your welcome...I take it the SFR didn't do too much damage?

#-o

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



Nope...great shape! Awesome.
Users browsing this topic