blakedeshotel1
13 years ago
engletl
13 years ago
1. FGM (his bedroom)
2. Dart Dorman
3. bluwater (upstairs bedroom)
4. Big_Bear (upstairs far bed)
5. Mattie B (tent)
6. Da General (downstairs blue couch)
7. z6joker9
8. stingray
9. Nancy lancaster6802
10. sd72
11. kombat96
12. harleyd31
13. tjstealmybeerplease2001cobra
14. mikey1597
15. hill5673
16. gae9jang2j
17. TIGERCDW
18. rfenst
19. hambone71
20. ervsuperb (downstairs smaller couch)
21. mandoman
22. mandobro
23. Mark (mandoman's friend)
24. propadope61 (1st bed but can make room for someone who may really needs it and put up a cot up there)
25. nnightmar
26. blakedeshotel1
27. tbozz
28. crgcpro
29. whtwtrman79


Possibles

1. 8trackdisco
2. dubleuhb
3. mewolf???
4.
5.
gimbel
13 years ago
Add me to the list for this one. I've missed two, not about to make it three.
t33bone
13 years ago

Add me to the list for this one. I've missed two, not about to make it three.

gimbel wrote:


=d> =d> =d> =d>
engletl
13 years ago
1. FGM (his bedroom)
2. Dart Dorman
3. bluwater (upstairs bedroom)
4. Big_Bear (upstairs far bed)
5. Mattie B (tent)
6. Da General (downstairs blue couch)
7. z6joker9
8. stingray
9. Nancy lancaster6802
10. sd72
11. kombat96
12. harleyd31
13. tjstealmybeerplease2001cobra
14. mikey1597
15. hill5673
16. gae9jang2j
17. TIGERCDW
18. rfenst
19. hambone71
20. ervsuperb (downstairs smaller couch)
21. mandoman
22. mandobro
23. Mark (mandoman's friend)
24. propadope61 (1st bed but can make room for someone who may really needs it and put up a cot up there)
25. nnightmar
26. blakedeshotel1
27. tbozz
28. crgcpro
29. whtwtrman79
30. gimbel


Possibles

1. 8trackdisco
2. dubleuhb
3. mewolf???
4.
5.

whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Woohoo number 29

Who's car do I get to detail!
engletl
13 years ago

Woohoo number 29

Who's car do I get to detail!

whtwtrman79 wrote:



bluwater's SUV..all NOODS to the Fishinherf must detail Da Chef's ride
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Have to bring the bucket of shame, who's next and did you guys set a date need to first inline to get vacation time!
engletl
13 years ago

Have to bring the bucket of shame, who's next and did you guys set a date need to first inline to get vacation time!

whtwtrman79 wrote:



If you go back to post #1 you will see the dates that have been set 🤦
engletl
13 years ago
From post #1

4/11-4/13 2014
BE THERE!!!!


32.866445,-90.261054


I can sleep the usual # in the cabin.

PLENTY of room for tents


Some stay in hotels in Yazoo City

BEST WESTERN Gateway Inn
286 Wyeth Ln,
Yazoo City, MS, 39194, United States
Phone: 662/716-0930


Hampton Inn Yazoo
2161 Grand Ave |
Yazoo City MS, US 39194
1-866-460-7440

fishinguitarman wrote:




](*,) 🤦
nnightmar
13 years ago
z6joker9
13 years ago
Hey did we finalize the dates yet? If so when is it? I want to put this thing on my calendar.
JoePepin
13 years ago

Hey did we finalize the dates yet? If so when is it? I want to put this thing on my calendar.

z6joker9 wrote:




I'll bunk with Mo
engletl
13 years ago

Hey did we finalize the dates yet? If so when is it? I want to put this thing on my calendar.

z6joker9 wrote:




#-o 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦



If you go back to post #1 you will see the dates that have been set 🤦

engletl wrote:


whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Soo close yet sooo far away!
engletl
13 years ago

I'll bunk with Mo

JoePepin wrote:



wouldn't you rather bunk with nancy?
JoePepin
13 years ago

wouldn't you rather bunk with nancy?

engletl wrote:



I just assumed they slept together 🤥
z6joker9
13 years ago

#-o 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦

engletl wrote:



Just giving you a hard time, that weekend has been blocked out on my calendar for a few months now. 🇨🇮
gimbel
13 years ago
Hey, have the dates been set?



[sarcasm]
nnightmar
13 years ago

Just giving you a hard time, that weekend has been blocked out on my calendar for a few months now. 🇨🇮

z6joker9 wrote:



Careful I hear he has an interview with a head hunter...
Users browsing this topic