whtwtrman79
13 years ago

how long you gonna let that unbanded age? i ain't getting any younger 🌫

critter2 wrote:



Yeah yeah yeah.....just letting it rest, don't worry I'll let you know in great detail how amazing it is!
Campage
13 years ago
You keep forgetting grrr? How you thinknit feel??? I didn't even know I was in da pass!!!! But the last one was awesome so I can't complain. Plus The wombat has a soft spot in his heart for me.
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Smoking my blind from critter as I type
kombat96
13 years ago
Any heads up on the box ya dinks
sd72
13 years ago
Camron is smoking through it now.
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
kombat96
13 years ago
WHERE'S THIS BOX!!!!


IF THIS IS DOA, IM DONE WITH PASSES.
sd72
13 years ago
Whtwtrman, you have a Tracking # on this? Seems nothing got to camron.
kombat96
13 years ago
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Ill find and post tracking
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
9505510478633143379265

Priority Mail®
Delivery status not updated
May 25, 2013, 9:15 pm

Expected Delivery By:
May 25, 2013
USPS Tracking / Delivery Confirmationâ„¢
Out for Delivery
May 25, 2013, 7:15 am
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73118
Sorting Complete
May 25, 2013, 7:05 am
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73118
Arrival at Post Office
May 25, 2013, 6:10 am
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73118
Depart USPS Sort Facility
May 25, 2013
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73107
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
May 25, 2013, 12:54 am
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73107
Depart USPS Sort Facility
May 24, 2013
COLUMBUS, OH 43218
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
May 23, 2013, 10:36 pm
COLUMBUS, OH 43218
Dispatched to Sort Facility
May 23, 2013, 4:04 pm
PROCTORVILLE, OH 45669
Acceptance
May 23, 2013, 10:31 am
PROCTORVILLE, OH 45669
kombat96
13 years ago
Interesting. Ty whtwtr
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Yeah sorry I didn't post earlier I just assumed he had it and mailed out 4 the same day and all the others landed safely
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Is this thing still lost in Kansas/ Oklahoma ??
kombat96
13 years ago
being taken care of. ill post up soon enough. new direction this has taken
Users browsing this topic