Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Sorry the Mimi's aren't CD's. Got them here.

And did I really send a Liga? Oops, that Dr really wasn't supposed to be in there. May have to send your crew another SFR to make-up for that screw up.
chswrst726
13 years ago

Sorry the Mimi's aren't CD's. Got them here.

And did I really send a Liga? Oops, that Dr really wasn't supposed to be in there. May have to send your crew another SFR to make-up for that screw up.

Bur wrote:




why would you be sorry? You gave way more than was necessary. No reason at all to appologize for ANYTHING. And if you send another one, so help me, I will smack you out of existence when i get back to the states.
illinichaser
13 years ago
Joe, J. Nelson = Illinichaser

Glad I could find a few you would like. . .
chswrst726
13 years ago
Illini, thank you again. Your selection was fantastic. A couple of days in my private humi (as opposed to the community ice chest we have set up) and they will be a good end to a long day. Spending a few days in transit across the world tends to dry them out a bit, I've noticed, regardless of the packaging. I'm sure sitting outside in a shipping container in 130 degree heat doesn't help them either.


Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago

why would you be sorry? You gave way more than was necessary. No reason at all to appologize for ANYTHING. And if you send another one, so help me, I will smack you out of existence when i get back to the states.

chswrst726 wrote:



Ahem, since you brought up rules, paybacks for RAOKs is prohibited. As in not allowed, impermissable, against gentlemanly conduct...

And I'm an old has-been, so sending goodies downrnage is what we do [ram27bat]
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Paybacks are allowed! My rules Bur!















But no paybacks from azzhats in da sandbox. Take ur azzwhoopin!
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Put me on the waiting list grrr if I'm not already
chswrst726
13 years ago

Paybacks are allowed! My rules Bur!















But no paybacks from azzhats in da sandbox. Take ur azzwhoopin!

grrrrr609 wrote:





I duz what i wantz.
chswrst726
13 years ago
Latest payment from Mikeylikesit

La Bomba 'Nuclear' (nh and been thinking about trying for a while...excited about this one)
MOW (biggest one I've ever seen)
Verdadero Torp
CAO Concert (I hear these are quite nice)
Punch Bareknuckle Torp
Obsidian (the favorite cigar of one of the new smokers out here, he will be pleased)
San Lotano Habano (love this wrapper)
LGC
Tat Fausto (have purchased and gifted away, never smoked. Love me some Tats)

A Black Ops 'perfect cut' cutter
Box of LP matches







Very nice assortment, most of them NH's. Thank you very much!
mikeylikesit
13 years ago

Latest payment from a Mike out of Rutherford, NJ (will change when I know your cbid name)


La Bomba 'Nuclear' (nh and been thinking about trying for a while...excited about this one)
MOW (biggest one I've ever seen)
Verdadero Torp
CAO Concert (I hear these are quite nice)
Punch Bareknuckle Torp
Obsidian (the favorite cigar of one of the new smokers out here, he will be pleased)
San Lotano Habano (love this wrapper)
LGC
Tat Fausto (have purchased and gifted away, never smoked. Love me some Tats)

A Black Ops 'perfect cut' cutter
Box of LP matches







Very nice assortment, most of them NH's. Thank you very much!

chswrst726 wrote:



THats from me!

Enjoy bro!!!

🇨🇮
chswrst726
13 years ago
Good stuff. Thank you very much, mikey. I might burn that la bomba tonight. You supposed to light the fuse, right?
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Grrrr must be offline...list is going to be a bear to update...OUCH!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Nope im online. Was saving to update all at once.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Better you than me
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
IN
Payment Out Today!

DC: 9405 5036 9930 0472 7190 96
csgamecock
13 years ago
Sorry for the delay Joe but it's on it's way today

9505 5101 3366 3175 5711 39
chswrst726
13 years ago
It's no worries man. Life happens.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago

It's no worries man. Life happens, thanks as I'm LOW.

chswrst726 wrote:



Oh really?
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago
I will be sending Joes out today, however, i have been extremely busy and will not be participating until further notice 🙂 This was fun.
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago
9505 5105 8097 3177 6299 93-enjoy
Users browsing this topic