Zmarkadonis
13 years ago
PS bur says you WERE low?
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Updating the list.

Has anyone heard from Eddie or MikeHarv?
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Keeping ya in KMart.
chswrst726
13 years ago

Updating the list.

Has anyone heard from Eddie or MikeHarv?

grrrrr609 wrote:




In reference to Eddie:

Unless you hear otherwise from him, I would pull him from the list. I'll go poke him in the chest, but I'll pay his end if he doesn't get on here by the drawing.

He has all but quit smoking cigars. I tried...I really did. Couldn't keep him on em. I have failed.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Thanx Joe. Eddie is out.

Now anyone heard from Mike Harv?
ringsize
13 years ago
Apperently cirars grow on trees in cali. Benjamin turned up the volumn and ripped the knob off.
Fonseca vintage nice
Black crown
Jdn antano
5vegas a
Indian tabac maddie
Gurkha vintage
5 vegas miami
Cuba libra one
Ramon bueso genesis the project
Muwat baitfish
Holy crap that is two handfulls of fine smoking enjoyment right there. Thanks a ton brother...
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
You're welcome! Sorry I don't have a selection at the moment!
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
*larger selection
ringsize
13 years ago

You're welcome! Sorry I don't have a selection at the moment!

Bentakemoto wrote:


You did great bro. Hate to see ya with a selection.
mikeylikesit
13 years ago
Are we drawing new numbers for this one?
stinger88
13 years ago
Numbers outrage!!!!!
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Numbers

LIST #1
1. OpFTH.................1
2. Chswrst726..........5 31 15
3. Russ622...............24 25 30
4. Gae9jang2j..........23 8 17
5. Advojp.................20 34 26
6. Blakedeshotel1.....28 29 2
7. Ringsize...............3 21 9
8. Csgamecock........22 6 16
9. Illichaser..............7 18 27
10. JB113................10 11 14
11. mikeylikesit........4 13 19
12. Bur....................12 33 32
13. Push to Wed......35

LIST#2
1. OpFTH.................1
2. Letsrock...............5 31 15
3. Stinger88.............24 25 30
4. Smgbobbyscott.....23 8 17
5. KMart...................20 34 26
6. whtwtrman79........28 29 2
7. Bentakemoto........3 21 9
8. Pobiak.................22 6 16
9. paulkeck..............7 18 27
10. Taps86...............10 11 14
11. Billyboy03..........4 13 19
12. Eddie2518..........12 33 32
13. Push to Wed.......35

Numbers drawn by a randon number generator

grrrrr609 wrote:



Numbers are up. Good luck
ringsize
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Numbers

LIST #1
1. OpFTH.................1
2. Chswrst726..........5 31 15
3. Russ622...............24 25 30
4. Gae9jang2j..........23 8 17
5. Advojp.................20 34 26
6. Blakedeshotel1.....28 29 2
7. Ringsize...............3 21 9
8. Csgamecock........22 6 16
9. Illichaser..............7 18 27
10. JB113................10 11 14
11. mikeylikesit........4 13 19
12. Bur....................12 33 32
13. Push to Wed......35

LIST#2
1. OpFTH.................1
2. Letsrock...............5 31 15
3. Stinger88.............24 25 30
4. Smgbobbyscott.....23 8 17
5. KMart...................20 34 26
6. whtwtrman79........28 29 2
7. Bentakemoto........3 21 9
8. Pobiak.................22 6 16
9. paulkeck..............7 18 27
10. Taps86...............10 11 14
11. Billyboy03..........4 13 19
12. OpFTH...............12 33 32
13. Push to Wed.......35

Numbers drawn by a randon number generator

grrrrr609 wrote:



Edit.

Have one hole. Anyone like to participate? If not those numbers go to OpFTH.
Taps86
13 years ago
Add Mikey1597 from Texas! I'll cover him!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Ok. Mikey is in. Cant edit from my phone so will do it later.
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Mikey numbers will be 12 33 32 in case I dont get edited in time. Good luck
mikey1597
13 years ago

Add Mikey1597 from Texas! I'll cover him!

Taps86 wrote:




Thank You Sir! I have no idea how this works or why Aiden put me in, but Hey, I'll watch and figure it out.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Piece of cake mikey. Tonights drawing. If ur numbers come up u win 5ers from everyone in your list. If someone elses number comes up u send them a 5er.

I do all the work. U just send or receive cigars.
Users browsing this topic