Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
Dude they serve 190proof...in the drive thru here....and where else does almost every bar a
have a drive thru?...or u can order...to go
LetsRock
13 years ago
I see this thread failed miserably? Where will the judges do their final voting and determine a winner?
csiegels
13 years ago

I see this thread failed miserably? Where will the judges do their final voting and determine a winner?

LetsRock wrote:



I say we wait till all the bombs have finished falling, the judges tally ALL their votes, and submit them on a certain day to this MAIN thread.


paulkeck
13 years ago

I see this thread failed miserably? Where will the judges do their final voting and determine a winner?

LetsRock wrote:


they already have!!! it is the 13s!!!!!
nitro6526
13 years ago
I think the band on the cowboy hat may be a little too tight. Its not over until it is over and it ain't.
paulkeck
13 years ago

I think the band on the cowboy hat may be a little too tight. Its not over until it is over and it ain't.

nitro6526 wrote:


its all over but the crying!!! deminstrated by you! lmao [sarcasm]
LetsRock
13 years ago

I say we wait till all the bombs have finished falling, the judges tally ALL their votes, and submit them on a certain day to this MAIN thread.


csiegels wrote:


brillant!!!
TIGERCDW
13 years ago

they already have!!! it is the 13s!!!!!

paulkeck wrote:




Excuse me?

I did not cast one vote yet.

TIGER
LetsRock
13 years ago

Excuse me?

I did not cast one vote yet.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:




Chris is a man of integrity!!!
shaun341
13 years ago

they already have!!! it is the 13s!!!!!

paulkeck wrote:




the general is not the only judge
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Chuck N
13 years ago
I feel like Im waiting on the jurors in the OJ trial to return thier verdict.
paulkeck
13 years ago
so what does the scoring even look like? i know they are waiting on what 2 more,my hit to Lets Rock and some one else right?
jnichols
13 years ago

I'm just gonna edit this post as I call em.

Philly Jack - tegulator : tegulator
jpellegrin - Chuck N : Chuck N
nitro6526 - tbozz : nitro6526
crgcpro - taps86 : draw
SMGBobbyScott - Oscar : Oscar
shadowcam - Dogmanshawn : shadowcam
shaun341 - mikeylikesit : leaning toward a draw here too
youngra - Palama : Palama
Bur - blakedeshotel : blake. although it's tempting to give it to Bur after reading Pickled Pig Lips ✋
jnichols - K. Martin : jnichols, but the Woodford nearly tipped it for Kmart
carls7069 - robertsccr5 : robertsccr5
Tim Fusco - diecastaway : Tim Fusco

If we can actually keep this as a judging only thread, we may be able to make some sense of this noob clusterfuk. Seriously doubting that will occur.

DCLover wrote:




You don't like Crystal Head Vodka?
DCLover
13 years ago
Apologies, I am unfamiliar with Crystal Head & quality vodka in general.
Jefferson
13 years ago
Bourbon trumps vodka every time. :-"
K. Martin
13 years ago

You don't like Crystal Head Vodka?

jnichols wrote:




So if I would have sent 2, I would have had it.......dayy-ummmmm!
mikeylikesit
13 years ago

I'm just gonna edit this post as I call em.

Philly Jack - tegulator : tegulator
jpellegrin - Chuck N : Chuck N
nitro6526 - tbozz : nitro6526
crgcpro - taps86 : draw
SMGBobbyScott - Oscar : Oscar
shadowcam - Dogmanshawn : shadowcam
shaun341 - mikeylikesit : leaning toward a draw here too
youngra - Palama : Palama
Bur - blakedeshotel : blake. although it's tempting to give it to Bur after reading Pickled Pig Lips ✋
jnichols - K. Martin : jnichols, but the Woodford nearly tipped it for Kmart
carls7069 - robertsccr5 : robertsccr5
Tim Fusco - diecastaway : Tim Fusco

If we can actually keep this as a judging only thread, we may be able to make some sense of this noob clusterfuk. Seriously doubting that will occur.

DCLover wrote:



Did you edit this before the 2nd box arrived?

Either way we are all winners here...well most of us...[sarcasm]

🇨🇮
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
So Blake is disqualified for sending pickled pig lips?

12 WINS!
12 WINS!
12 WINS!

w:d/

They are pretty gross looking, maybe I'll post a close-up pic.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
What da, no cool dancing thingy?

(and post count boosting)
Users browsing this topic