Taps86
13 years ago

Piece of cake mikey. Tonights drawing. If ur numbers come up u win 5ers from everyone in your list. If someone elses number comes up u send them a 5er.

I do all the work. U just send or receive cigars.

grrrrr609 wrote:




I'm going to send someone his 5er! If he loses.



🍺
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago

Piece of cake mikey. Tonights drawing. If ur numbers come up u win 5ers from everyone in your list. If someone elses number comes up u send them a 5er.

I start these N00B games as hidden mooch threads cause the chit-stirrers always organize thank you bombing runs just like I want them to. U just send me cigars, especially dried out Gurkhas and VS.

grrrrr609 wrote:



Fixed if for ya!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Bur ya azzhat. Keep it up. Just keep it up. Lol

mikey1597
13 years ago
This sounds easy, I might be able to do it.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
God know u know how to send smokes lol. Just take it easy mikey its only 5ers lol
mikey1597
13 years ago
You know me?
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Numbers

LIST #1
1. OpFTH.................1
2. Chswrst726..........5 31 15
3. Russ622...............24 25 30
4. Gae9jang2j..........23 8 17
5. Advojp.................20 34 26
6. Blakedeshotel1.....28 29 2
7. Ringsize...............3 21 9
8. Csgamecock........22 6 16
9. Illichaser..............7 18 27
10. JB113................10 11 14
11. mikeylikesit........4 13 19
12. Bur....................12 33 32
13. Push to Wed......35

LIST#2
1. OpFTH.................1
2. Letsrock...............5 31 15
3. Stinger88.............24 25 30
4. Smgbobbyscott.....23 8 17
5. KMart...................20 34 26
6. whtwtrman79........28 29 2
7. Bentakemoto........3 21 9
8. Pobiak.................22 6 16
9. paulkeck..............7 18 27
10. Taps86...............10 11 14
11. Billyboy03..........4 13 19
12. Mikey1597.........12 33 32
13. Push to Wed.......35

Numbers drawn by a random number generator

grrrrr609 wrote:



Ok edited adding mikey

grrrrr609
13 years ago
The winning number is 16. Congrats to csgamecock and Pobiak.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Chris u gonna need a new cooler. Winning the lottery AND the whack a n00b box pass gonna be landing soon.
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
Dangit!

Congrats Chris and Pobiak!
csgamecock
13 years ago

Chris u gonna need a new cooler. Winning the lottery AND the whack a n00b box pass gonna be landing soon.

grrrrr609 wrote:




Nah, already had plans for these if I won. I'll send the pm out in a bit.
Plus I guess you never saw the pic of my cabinet......its not full like
Some here , but its still a cabinet lol
LetsRock
13 years ago
Congrats to the winners!!!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
At least I don't have to send CSGamecock more cigars!

#-o
csgamecock
13 years ago
PM sent out, if I missed anyone or it didn't go through I'm donating the winnings to the OpFTH C-A-T fundraiser so send it to them.
Thanks again guys
ringsize
13 years ago
Well just about wrapped up my winnings package today from Celtic...
Holy crap batman
RP sun grown
Olivia v maddie
Opus x magnum9-20-12
MF LB 1922
Padilla ? Has two different wrappers
5 Vegas A
Cao ?
Tat mummy 10-12
Illusions 888 candela
5 Vegas gold maddie
Epc el 2012
Garo vintage
Sancho Panza maddie
Perdomo reserve limited oscuro
Cao Connie
Tat red label
Bolt?
Tat mini mum 10-12
All of that inside an opus x box
And the kicker























An autographed picture of Pete Rose. Thanks a bunch Stephen. Thanks a bunch...
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Congrats and pm me an addy I gotta a bunch of stuff to send out
CelticBomber
13 years ago

Well just about wrapped up my winnings package today from Celtic...
Holy crap batman
RP sun grown
Olivia v maddie
Opus x magnum9-20-12
MF LB 1922
Padilla ? Has two different wrappers
5 Vegas A
Cao ?
Tat mummy 10-12
Illusions 888 candela
5 Vegas gold maddie
Epc el 2012
Garo vintage
Sancho Panza maddie
Perdomo reserve limited oscuro
Cao Connie
Tat red label
Bolt?
Tat mini mum 10-12
All of that inside an opus x box
And the kicker


An autographed picture of Pete Rose. Thanks a bunch Stephen. Thanks a bunch...

ringsize wrote:



Damn it I want some look at me attention now! A Pete Rose autograph for pete's sake!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Anyone heard from pobiak yet?
stinger88
13 years ago
Nope. Haven't heard a thing from him.
CelticBomber
13 years ago
🤦 🤦 🤐
Users browsing this topic