Mine1234
13 years ago
With the recent r*ping that the elitist farging icehole Russ622 gave me, I find myself in need of humidification. Looking to do a trade for some beads. Not sure who all has them here. I've got things to trade and barter with. Helpa botl out... 🙏

Now... heading to the beach with a jeep, a cigar, a pretty lady and a fishing pole. Have a great day all!

🇨🇮
stinger88
13 years ago
Look for "Beads a flyin". Should help you out. There have been recent posts.
Taps86
Mine1234
13 years ago
Look the same... but cheaper...
crgcpro
13 years ago
PM Roaster Dude (Charles) I think he's still got some for trade.

Pro
Mine1234
13 years ago
Yup already did! I am not a paypal user nor do I want to create an account. Does anyone know how to pay him without an account? Every time I try, through about 14 different portals, I am always led to the create an account page. I tried for an hour at lunch today...
crgcpro
13 years ago
Charles usually likes to trade for cigars. I'm not sure if he would rather sell them this time though.
stinger88
13 years ago

Yup already did! I am not a paypal user nor do I want to create an account. Does anyone know how to pay him without an account? Every time I try, through about 14 different portals, I am always led to the create an account page. I tried for an hour at lunch today...

Mine1234 wrote:



Last time I sent him some cigars and wrapped one in some cash. He sent me a ton of beads this time. I am still trying to figure out the repayment. I think I am going to wait to see what arrives at my door on Thursday (box pass comes hom!!!!!!!!) before I hit him this time.

David
Mine1234
13 years ago
Yeah, he told me he is good on cigars and wanted cash. You may have something coming for ya, lol! Send you my finest WOG
Taps86
13 years ago
I got the QualityRH Beads in yesterday and can say they are working great in my wineador right now. Temp is 67 Humidity 68.

I got the one for 250 cigars. cost me 14 bucks shipped.
Users browsing this topic