Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Got 3 boxes of Pigs and 3 Boxes of Rats.

I have posted them up on OLH, but if someone here wants them, I will give them to you for exactly what I paid for them. I got more than enough. I'd even sell them in 5ers if people can't afford a full box.
Palama
13 years ago
I gotta ask...what's the big deal with them? Are they THAT good?
Pak man
13 years ago
The Rats are for sure.......
sd72
13 years ago
Don't care for either. T52 is better (to me)
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I love the RATS, PIgs are not anything great.
Rut-Ro!
13 years ago

Don't care for either. T52 is better (to me)

sd72 wrote:




+1 way too much over priced cigars in the market today!
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Trust me I will only pay Cigar.com prices for Rats & Pigs, but this was the first time I ever saw these in a B&M and just had to scoop them up.
Zonata
13 years ago
How much?
engletl
13 years ago

Don't care for either. T52 is better (to me)

sd72 wrote:


Agreed..and me personally prefer the undercrown over the 52
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
1 box of pigs remains. I'd even split it into 2 5ers.
Zonata
13 years ago
contact me with price
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I got 1 5er of each remaining......
DD1700
13 years ago
You can send them to me free of charge prick
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
LMAO! Just wait till you see your mailbox fucker
TIGERCDW
13 years ago

LMAO! Just wait till you see your mailbox fucker

Taps86 wrote:






TIGER
DD1700
13 years ago
Zonata
13 years ago
Big THANK YOU! Taps!!
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Anytime Sir.
Users browsing this topic