Don't forget the peashooters!
fishinguitarman wrote:
It got me in trouble last time. I hit TJ in the lip and you would have thought I gut shot him.
mikey1597 wrote:
I have already expressed to my wife that having a 6 week old is not cause to miss this.
z6joker9 wrote:
LMAO!!! Wait till the time comes. Your behavioral modification has only just begun.
cacman wrote:
Go ahead and put me down as a maybe I should be able to make it this year now that i'm back in Kentucky i'm sure i can catch a ride with Tuck and Erv.
WadeBrisco wrote:
Can someone send me a couple of dollars to put some patches on my hiking shoes?No patches will mean it will take me a few days extra to hike down.
Propadope61 wrote:
Hopefully, Grumpie and I will be able to make it to the 9th. Don't want to miss another one![-o<
boileremt wrote:
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close