fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Don't forget the peashooters!
Propadope61
13 years ago

Don't forget the peashooters!

fishinguitarman wrote:


You know I make them up as we go.
mikey1597
13 years ago
It got me in trouble last time. I hit TJ in the lip and you would have thought I gut shot him.
Propadope61
13 years ago

It got me in trouble last time. I hit TJ in the lip and you would have thought I gut shot him.

mikey1597 wrote:


Well his lip does lead to his gut
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
fishinguitarman
12 years ago
Is it time yet???
z6joker9
12 years ago
I have already expressed to my wife that having a 6 week old is not cause to miss this.
Propadope61
12 years ago

I have already expressed to my wife that having a 6 week old is not cause to miss this.

z6joker9 wrote:


I would have told her to have the kid on the due date, not at 6 weeks.
z6joker9
12 years ago
You know women, they never listen.
cacman
12 years ago

I have already expressed to my wife that having a 6 week old is not cause to miss this.

z6joker9 wrote:


LMAO!!! Wait till the time comes. Your behavioral modification has only just begun.
rfenst
12 years ago

LMAO!!! Wait till the time comes. Your behavioral modification has only just begun.

cacman wrote:



How many days until we start the party????


engletl
12 years ago
Not long now!!!

Hey ya old coot...yeah you FGM...when you gonna post intel for the Herf Host hit????

I do know that Dart Dorman likes
Alcohol
Guitar Strings
Sheet music
Alcohol
other musical instruments
Alcohol
Guitar Picks
WadeBrisco
12 years ago
Go ahead and put me down as a maybe I should be able to make it this year now that i'm back in Kentucky i'm sure i can catch a ride with Tuck and Erv.
rfenst
12 years ago

Go ahead and put me down as a maybe I should be able to make it this year now that i'm back in Kentucky i'm sure i can catch a ride with Tuck and Erv.

WadeBrisco wrote:



Yeah, but ypu'd have to stuff Kotex in Erv's pie hole to survive the drive...
Propadope61
12 years ago
Can someone send me a couple of dollars to put some patches on my hiking shoes?
No patches will mean it will take me a few days extra to hike down.
Pedros lawn service
12 years ago
Sounds like a sausage party in the Mississippi woods. I'll pass.
Mattie B
12 years ago

Can someone send me a couple of dollars to put some patches on my hiking shoes?
No patches will mean it will take me a few days extra to hike down.

Propadope61 wrote:





For you my brother, I'll send some new hiking shoes!
DrafterX
12 years ago
I thought he meant nicotine patches..... 🤦


boileremt
12 years ago
Hopefully, Grumpie and I will be able to make it to the 9th. Don't want to miss another one![-o<
fishinguitarman
12 years ago

Hopefully, Grumpie and I will be able to make it to the 9th. Don't want to miss another one![-o<

boileremt wrote:





=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
Users browsing this topic