Bombdawgy
13 years ago
Label# 9114901159815905836438

That is all...🇨🇮
05busa
13 years ago
Wow......look whos still alive
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
Bombdawgy
13 years ago
Im hard to put down... Actually I have just been busy with life and all things family. Been lurking on the boards here and there. Need to get back in the mix, I miss this crazy nut house!
05busa
13 years ago
Great to see u bro
Bombdawgy
13 years ago
Thanks Homie
05busa
13 years ago
Surething chickenWing
fatboy187
13 years ago
Damn bomb....how have you been. I hope all is well. You should pm me your addy so we can "keep in touch". Hehe.
DCLover
13 years ago
Another MIA shows up ^^^
engletl
13 years ago

Damn bomb....how have you been. I hope all is well. You should pm me your addy so we can "keep in touch". Hehe.

fatboy187 wrote:


How you been doin fatboy???
engletl
13 years ago

Label# 9114901159815905836438

That is all...🇨🇮

Bombdawgy wrote:


OMG Look What the cat dragged In
Bombdawgy
13 years ago
Fatboy187 - Dayum bro aren't you a sight for sore eyes! Im good, lots of things have changed. Im not in Korea anymore for starters, getting divorced and getting ready to deploy in just a few months. But life is good and Im doing good. Living on the West Side (Cali) and just enjoying being close to and around family. How you been?
05busa
13 years ago
crgcpro
13 years ago
I've done been Bomb Doggitied by the Bombdawgy!

Cool looking Smoke Inn Hat
Art Deco Nestor Miranda Lunchbox/cigar box
10 Nice smokes including a LP9, Apocolypse, MF and others.

Thanks Justin. This is a great return.

Pro
Bombdawgy
13 years ago
Glad you got it bro...Thanks for your end of the trade. Enjoy the smokes!
05busa
13 years ago
Bombdawgy
13 years ago

Bomb Pro

05busa wrote:



Fo Sho...
fatboy187
13 years ago
Hey gents. Been good. Got an ol lady who is phenominal...takes good care of me...I got a house in the ghetto...still production manager at the millwork shop....now managing the strip club too so I am busy as usual....quit smoking cigs so I smoke 10 times the cigars I used too....haven't had a drink in over a year....clean from all the other stuff too. All is wonderful.
Abrignac
13 years ago

Hey gents. Been good. Got an ol lady who is phenominal...takes good care of me...I got a house in the ghetto...still production manager at the millwork shop....now managing the strip club too so I am busy as usual....quit smoking cigs so I smoke 10 times the cigars I used too....haven't had a drink in over a year....clean from all the other stuff too. All is wonderful.

fatboy187 wrote:




Welcome back stranger.
fatboy187
13 years ago
Thanks bro. Nice to recognize a few peeps round here.
Users browsing this topic