stinger88
13 years ago
Would love to get some records from the 80's and 90's. Somehow most of my records are missing. I bought a new record player about a year ago but there aren't any used records stores here in Key West.

David
TMCTLT
13 years ago
I still have some but my son also picked up a turntable when he realized I still had vinyl...... he's prolly hoping that the 1970's pair of Macintosh amp n pre amp I have will become his too ( and it prolly will). 🌫
Taps86
13 years ago
Damn! I just literally converted all my dads vinyl for him to mp3.
He did give me a couple of unopened ones that he asked me not to open and told me they were worth some money.


A couple I remember off the top of my head that he said were worth money.

The Beatles - Can’t Buy Me Love
The Beatles - White Album
Jimi Hendrix - Bold As Love
Led Zeppelin - Collection of like 45 vinyls in a box.
Bunch of Pink Floyd & Rolling Stones as well.
cacman
13 years ago
Ping lancaster. Believe he was a big vinyl collector.
stinger88
13 years ago
Looking for more of the later 80's and 90's. TMCTLT, oh I would love to have the Mac amp and pre amp. Guessing they are tubes. Taps86 those are some nice classics...not of my taste though. I need to find a good garage sale. I went to a used/new record store in Tampa and the prices were super high.

I knew that Lancaster had some but remember that he was trying to get some from other folks. Didn't want to infringe upon his vinyl turf. I haven't seen anything about it in awhile so I figured I would go for it.
TMCTLT
13 years ago

Looking for more of the later 80's and 90's. TMCTLT, oh I would love to have the Mac amp and pre amp. Guessing they are tubes. Taps86 those are some nice classics...not of my taste though. I need to find a good garage sale. I went to a used/new record store in Tampa and the prices were super high.

I knew that Lancaster had some but remember that he was trying to get some from other folks. Didn't want to infringe upon his vinyl turf. I haven't seen anything about it in awhile so I figured I would go for it.

stinger88 wrote:



You would be correct, have all original paperwork still. My BIL made me a trade offer many yrs back so naturally I went for it. I understand they're quite Hot in the Japanese market

stinger88
13 years ago
They are hot here too. If you ever want to sell/trade, whatever....let me know. I have some vintage Klipsch Cornwall speakers that I would love to pair up with the Macs.
Taps86
13 years ago
Sorry bud, I only got Pearl Jam Tubes and vinyls from that era.
Abrignac
13 years ago
What are you interested in David?
stinger88
13 years ago
Let's see, and this is not all inclusive.
Men at work
Tears for fears
The police
Sting
Simple minds
Sex pistols
The Cult
The Cure

And the list could go on and on.
ellabrow
13 years ago

Let's see, and this is not all inclusive.
Men at work
Tears for fears
The police
Sting
Simple minds
Sex pistols
The Cult
The Cure

And the list could go on and on.

stinger88 wrote:



Please do go on and on...I will be attending the denver record expo next weekend and many vendors have bargain bins. Happy to grab up a few things and send them your way.

Last year I only took a $100 bill with me so I didn't overspend....ended up getting 84 records of some really good stuff 🙂!

All the best,

Elliot
sd72
13 years ago
I have an old vinyl suit, actually latex, that I used to wear. I don't know if you'd be interested in that. I'd trade it for a fiver.
Abrignac
13 years ago

I have an old vinyl suit, actually latex, that I used to wear. I don't know if you'd be interested in that. I'd trade it for a fiver.

sd72 wrote:




You gonna send the ball gag with it?
sd72
13 years ago
No. That's a little more personal, dontcha think?
Abrignac
13 years ago

No. That's a little more personal, dontcha think?

sd72 wrote:



A bu++ plug is personal. You know small med large, etc. AFA the ball gag, I'm sure it can be sanitized.
sd72
13 years ago
Well then, ill throw in the hello kitty ball gag too, make it a 10er
stinger88
13 years ago
Steve, being in Key West....probably could get a lot of use out of that outfit. It is about a month away from Fantasy Fest. Let the crazy begin.
stinger88
12 years ago
Anybody run into a Garage sale full of old records? anything?
dkeage
12 years ago

Anybody run into a Garage sale full of old records? anything?

stinger88 wrote:


My buddy has over 12,000 records....not sure he has what your looking for tho.....he's not gay...
sd72
12 years ago
Maybe Jamie then.
Users browsing this topic