sd72
12 years ago
Just enough time for the patented Tom Brady march to victory. Night night NO.
Abrignac
12 years ago

Just enough time for the patented Tom Brady march to victory. Night night NO.

sd72 wrote:



Looks like it. He just threw 4 incompletions in a row.
sd72
12 years ago
sd72
12 years ago
Abrignac
12 years ago
Great patented come back there. Brady to Lewis....Oops!!!
sd72
12 years ago
sd72
12 years ago
Oops. Sorry about that. I'm grief stricken.
sd72
12 years ago
Wait. What's this?
Abrignac
12 years ago
A come back.
sd72
12 years ago
sd72
12 years ago
Abrignac
12 years ago
What a fucqed up way to finish a game. All the SAINTS had to do was get a first down. How many times have teams been beaten by laying down on a lead?

](*,)

🤬
stinger88
12 years ago
You have got to be $hittin me. I hate the prevent defense. The Saints gave that one away. I guess I have one more box to go out this week.

fishinguitarman
12 years ago
&^$&^*#$@!)!!!!
sd72
12 years ago
🍺

I never had a doubt.

=d>
edin508
12 years ago

🍺

I never had a doubt.

=d>

sd72 wrote:


👍
stogiemonger
12 years ago
Heartbreaking loss, but, a great game.

Bilichick won the chess match today.
fiddler898
12 years ago
Way to go Steve. Way to go Pats. Let's Go Red Sox!
sd72
12 years ago
Thanks Dave. Were back to even on football I believe. Good bet, I really thought I had no chance going in, you never know.
Users browsing this topic