SmileyDog
12 years ago
I was told by a very knowledgeable BOTL that I should introduce myself and this was the place.

Hi,

I am SmileyDog. I have hobbies including gardening, just getting into a little woodworking and being an all around smarta**! I was warned yall would try to bust my balls so lets get it on! Oh, I also smoke an occasional cigar. I like Arturo Fuente. Good Stuff.

Happy Halloween!
TheSmokensip
12 years ago
Welcome.
Do you like gladiator movies?
illinichaser
12 years ago
Welcome.

Glad your here.

Now do yourself a favor and . . . .


don't click on any links in this thread

Avoid questions about breakfast
and prison
and walks on the beach
and gladiator movies

Find the Noob PIB, so you can really get involved,



























thought I was gonna tell you to leave didn't ya. . [sarcasm]
illinichaser
12 years ago

Welcome.
Do you like gladiator movies?

TheSmokensip wrote:




and you probably thought I was kidding about this. . . 🤦
SmileyDog
12 years ago

Welcome.
Do you like gladiator movies?

TheSmokensip wrote:



I AM SPARTICUS!
illinichaser
12 years ago

I AM SPARTICUS!

SmileyDog wrote:



don't say I didn't warn ya . . . 😣 😣 😣


🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴




n00bs...
[-( 🤐
Jurrasic_Jenna
12 years ago
Hmmmm so your new eh?

What rhymes with pats?
SRH1
12 years ago

I AM SPARTICUS!

SmileyDog wrote:


OH CHIT!
SmileyDog
12 years ago
illinichaser
12 years ago
Some quick "rules"

Send SteveS a cigar
Pull andytv's finger
Get Slim Slapped
www.OpFTH.com visit and support our troops
Start a Cello on/off thread
When you see an obvious overbid situation post early and often
Post a picture of your girlfriend/wife
Don't comment on beyder28's girlfriend…I mean sister
Be sure to have a stocked fridge for when pacman and TG come over while you are at work
Never apologize for a typo
Refer to Purdue as parsnickitydoo ----I prefer PurDON'T
Never waste a good NINE!!!!!!
Cut up your credit cards immediately
fishinhuntinsmokindrinkinsinginbaldheadedfourwheeleridinmaddieheadedhomandolinbanjoguitarman is NOT the only sane one here
Buy a coat
SHPOs are not in the business to protect you
Ask Charlie for reviews of Puros Indios
While you're at it ask teedubya about his love for Perdomo
Also be sure to ask SteveR if Fuentes are worth the hype
And finally ask Thunder.Gerbil for a Gurkha review
You must chose Wanker or rePABLOcan
Gas or Charcoal
Do you like gladiator movies
Have you ever seen a grown man naked
Have you ever been to a Turkish prison
Also do you prefer waffles or pancakes
While we are at it BACON or sausage
And most importantly have fun...there are many great B/SOTL here
Jurrasic_Jenna
12 years ago
🤔

[-x

[-(

:^o
DrafterX
12 years ago

Hmmmm so your new eh?

What rhymes with pats?

Jurrasic_Jenna wrote:




yep... 😟
Jurrasic_Jenna
12 years ago

yep... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




I know what I am thinking. Do you?
SmileyDog
12 years ago

http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/380264/CAT-Challenge-The-Thonginator

illinichaser wrote:



Hubba Hubba!!! Is he single?
DrafterX
12 years ago

I know what I am thinking. Do you?

Jurrasic_Jenna wrote:



:-k I think so..... do you know what I'm thinking..?? 😕
SmileyDog
12 years ago
What are you guys thinking?
SRH1
12 years ago
Noob has to guess
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago
No, I'm Spartacus!
Jurrasic_Jenna
12 years ago

:-k I think so..... do you know what I'm thinking..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:



I believe so...
Users browsing this topic