efinebloom
12 years ago
Oscar
12 years ago
efinebloom
12 years ago
If you like Viajes, send me a DM.
Oscar
12 years ago
Is that the same as a PM?
kombat96
12 years ago
Ive got viajes to trade. Pm me.





Jurrasic_Jenna
12 years ago
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

Yes.....?

Jurrasic_Jenna wrote:


bad bad bad girl.........
Jurrasic_Jenna
12 years ago

bad bad bad girl.........

KingoftheCove wrote:




I meant that I love Viaje cigars... Sheeshhhhh lol
dharbolt
12 years ago
still want to know what a DM is.....



P.S. I like me some Viaje
Jurrasic_Jenna
12 years ago

still want to know what a DM is.....



P.S. I like me some Viaje

dharbolt wrote:




I got one candycane I'm hoarding in my humidor. If some one looks at it I kick them out.


[sarcasm]
05busa
12 years ago
efinebloom
12 years ago
I was trying to help out Viaje lovers and it has really turned into a little bit of a disaster. If you enjoy smoking Viajes, just send me a message.
05busa
12 years ago
U got any for trade
Bones33
12 years ago
Message to efinebloom.




I lke all the Viajes. I think they're fine cigars. Are you trading them?


Manny
edin508
12 years ago
No trades, he is helping out. Send a PM for more info.
euodias
12 years ago
Same place that's got the Pepin Rolled 48s for cheap?
05busa
12 years ago
05busa
12 years ago
fiddler898
12 years ago
Thank you e. Late Harvest 648 en route.
triodes
12 years ago
sale off now.
Users browsing this topic